“Tidy facilities nice service but didn't get my order right.”
Review of Summer Sands Lounge and Dining - CLOSED

Summer Sands Lounge and Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Counter service was lovely and helpful, when I ordered the special with add on items I was advised of a better value menu item for my big breakfast. A Little bit pricey but I think comparable with other offerings in the area.

No air freshener in the bathroom so if someone drops a bomb in the porcelain and you go into the bathroom after them to wash your hands there is a risk of being put off your meal.

I've been to this place a couple of times and enjoyed the friendly service and tidy interior but I have frequently been delivered an incomplete order. The staff are switched on and make it right but then you have an extra plate with the rest of your meal on it. Better if delivered all at once. Happy to go back there if they start getting my order right, bur I'd hate to see what they're like on a busy day because most of the time I've been before the normal lunch crowd.

There are newer reviews for Summer Sands Lounge and Dining

Reviewed November 9, 2012

A beuatiful spot looking over the Mount and close to the beach. A great place to enjoy the afternoon sun while having coffee and cake or a cold beer or cider. The food was delicious - the seafood pasta was packed full of seafood and flavour and the mussels were divine

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place is a good café place, we've been there close to 10 times now and thought the food was really good. The pancakes, eggs bene, gourmet chicken sandwich are our favourites. Cafe and milkshakes are fine too.
It is true the place lacks atmosphere a bit, it is quite big and often really quiet. It is ok for a brunch but I can understand people being disappointed when going for dinner because it really doesn't feel like a dinner place.
We only went there with GrabOne vouchers,

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Breakfast for a family of four on a rainy Saturday morning. Service was slow and disinterested, we watched as yesterday's cabinet food was brought out of the fridge and put back in the cabinet (only stayed as we had all ordered cooked breakfasts!) no ambiance and apart from a lady on her own we were the only ones there! We have visited a year or two ago for late afternoon drinks and nibbles and found it fine - so not sure if that is the better time of day to go or if ownership has changed and its on the downhill slide.........

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went there for breakfast, was impressed with the quality of simple yet hearty meals. Great meal to start the day and go out discovering this amazing country.