“Nice little place”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Quiet a nice place to eat. Good food. The menu didn't have a huge amount of options, but was satisfied

There are newer reviews for Blue Restaurant

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Had dinner at Blue both nights of our stay at the Mount last week and while certainly not priced like a fast food outlet, the quality was just brilliant. I find it hard to believe that anyone could gripe about the service as we felt the staff were some of the most pleasant anywhere that we have eaten, even with our eldest changing his mind 3 times during ordering, nothing was a problem.
The calamari was brilliant first night & steak on the second delicious. My wife did the walk up the Mount late on the second night and got back as the kitchen was closing. Most places would send you away but the staff made a wonderful pumpkin curry which was just sensational. From all accounts everyone dining seemed very happy the nights we were there, the atmosphere was brilliant. We will be back

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good Meal. Service a bit average. We ate at the end of the day about 8.30 - 9pm and there were not alot of other people there (two or three other tables) the staff were all eating at a table in the resturant which I thought was a bit odd but maybe thats OK? Just not for me.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Ok food. Expensive for what you get. The service the night we went there was appalling. Despite continual interaction with staff we were served our meals after all people who arrived after us had been served. We had ordered garlic bread and were asked if we wanted this with our main meal. We said yes but then had to wait another 30 minutes and were told that garlic bread is an entree. First and last time and we stay at the Mount a lot. Nice location but there are much better places for food and service.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I ate here tonight with friends while holidaying at the Mount. It is 2nd time we have eaten here for dinner. Previous time was in 2012. Restaurant is very handy to motorcamp we stay in. Meals are of a good size and were ok. Nothing to rave about, but not bad either. My daughter and I have eaten here for lunch and I think I prefer lunch menu. Pity we had several diners and a staff member who were constantly smoking from smoking area outside and on footpath next to restaurant. Smoke keep blowing our way.