“AMAZING SERVICE”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018

the food and service was absolutely fantastic. The owner explains everything and makes u feel so at home and welcome.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I go to Dui's weekly. The ambience is second to none, Host Moon is absolutely charming. Dui's food, I cannot think of words to describe how good it is. Dui is an amazing Thai chef.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

went here for a large group dinner, food was really tasty and i loved trying something new. portions are very generous so couldnt eat it all but def want to come back so i can attempt to eat more! service was good!!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Went out Saturday night for dinner without an appointment. They were very accomodating & seated us almost immediately, even tough they were quite full.. The food was superb, absolutely delicious, would highly reccomend.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I went to Dui's and honestly, I would live there if I could! We ordered a selection of the entrees, with them coming out quickly and being excellently presented. To say the satay chicken was divine would be a massive understatement. The mains were just as delicious, with my sister ordering the classic pad thai. The drinks they serve are spectacular (I would highly recommend the Harvey Wallbanger cocktail). The service was spectacular, with Moon being so helpful, kind, and funny. I have no doubt in my mind that when I come back to the Mount, I will be bringing all of my friends to Dui's, making sure that they too get a taste of this awesome Thai restaurant.