“So much sushi so llittle time!”
Review of Satori Lounge

Satori Lounge
Ranked #29 of 112 Restaurants in Mount Maunganui
Cuisines: Chilean, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Satori Lounge where our concept is sushi rolled fresh to order just for you. Our design is modern minimalism with wooden floors, low tables & warm lighting. We have an outside garden courtyard situated to capture all day sun. Experience beautiful food and design infused with music for the soul.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

In all honesty I normally find sushi very boring - the same 4 or 5 options that all taste the same anyway and who knows when they were made. So it was really nice to go to Satori Lounge for a birthday party recently and find myself so spoilt for choice. Everything was freshly prepared, visually stunning and well presented and above all, tasty. The staff were friendly and helpful and the tempura ice cream 'birthday cake' they provided for the birthday girl was a nice touch. Ordering a platter with a few different options and sharing is such a lovely social way to eat and we had a fabulous evening. We'll be back!

1  Thank Bglbudi

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have eaten here a number of occasions, both inside and outside dining.
Staff were extremely efficient, bubbly, and made your dining experience memorable. Every staff member was familiar with the menu and suggestive on what was the best to have - Hot rolls are my favourite!
They even have a small DJ booth inside on the nights you want to sit and relax to some beats!
We always recommend this as eating out option in the Mount for our guests, and are so glad there is something different!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I'm not a fan of sushi but my friend is and she loved it! I ordered one of their rice bowls with chicken and it turned out amazing! It's a bit small inside but the decor is great.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Definitely the best japanese we ever had!! The tuna satori rolls were delicious and so the hot rolls. Highly recommended if you want to try something different.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very nice place to go with good food and service. I thought it was a bit pricey and was still hungry after, I have a big appetite!