recently i was in process of selecting my accomodation for my holidays at maldives. vivanta came into my radar by there sales team. this was teh only resort which had welcomed me to their resort by a very personalized and non salsey email. this way i was inclined to plan for vivanta. hence planning began and there team really helped me a lot to plan, pay by wire, travel and also prompty clarified all by questions and doubts. before going there i had a clear visibility on how my vacations would be. this was the stuff which many resorts or hoetls are unable to deliver. i really had a feel how teh people and place would be and how i would be welcomed. my first encounter with vivanat was there speed boat and it was good. teh speed boat transit was non-privacy invading and comfortable. i and my wife really enjoyed teh cool comfortable humid sea breeze during the transit. there at jetty was warmly welcomed and was escorted to my water villa. now few good things about the water villa. had a good sound systm, all time entry to teh open sea, efficient aircon and a mixed feel of tradition with technology.
we enjoyed all aspects of hospitality and Mr bartender was an instant click to us.
one special note. one must visit all food joints and plan ahead there they would want to have there lunch and dinner. luckily there were some good options for vegetarians and were we very delighted by that.
house keeping was also impressive and they were on toes all times to deliver the best for us.
sting ray feeding was also much required experience and i would say it really takes a lot to up keep that tradition for past 17 yrs. impressive.
one must really spend some time at jetty in the dark hours of day to cherish some delightful marine life.
in closing, if u want to have a good time and focus only to spend time with your loved one rather than focusing on hospitality and what u get and how u get, vivanta is my recommendation, because i feel they would deliver the best fto suffice more than ur expectation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VIVANTA BY TAJ. A FRESH NEW WAY TO HOLIDAY.Vivanta By Taj - Coral Reef, Maldives has all the exotic ocean views and dramatic sunsets that are de rigueur for any tropical holiday. The twist comes when you step into your villa and instead of the usual beach dcor, find a streamlined, sophisticated take on resort accommodations. Vivanta by Taj has revamped the resort experience from stem to stern and offers the ideal escape at a stunning value proposition. Divers, beach bunnies, and honeymooners - we welcome you. After you descend into Male airport, a luxury speedboat spirits you and your luggage away to Hembadhu Island, where you arrive at Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef. The resort is a diver's dream destination with numerous diving sites and it's very own 1000 year old coral-reef and shipwreck to explore. For those that prefer to stay on land, the view of the lagoon dotted with water villas is hypnotic. No matter where you travelled from, your world is about to become filled with white sand and magnificent coconut palms. Let Vivanta by Taj introduce you to bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, DerbySoftTaj, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hotel Hembadhu
- Taj Coral Reef Hotel
- Hotel Taj Coral Reef
- Taj Coral Reef Maldives
- Taj Coral Reef Resort Maldives
- Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hembadhu