One imp point to note is that resort is not very costly but looks because of very costly sea plane transfers.so make sure u get transfers etc included in ur package as mere hotel booking may not serve the purpose .We planned the trip to Maldives and made our bookings in the Vivanta by the Taj Coral reef after a long research. The reviews on tripadvisor help us to select the hotel. The package organized by Maldivestourister.com was wonderfully lower in cost & good in service than what other agents were offering us.And we are very thankful because we got what we expected after reading the reviews.
We were on a family holiday-me, my husband, my sister-in-law, her husband and their 4 year old daughter.
Maldives the smallest country in Asia is famous for lagoons. The country is made up of 1,190 coral islands formed around 26 natural rings like atolls. And Viavanta resort is located on the Coral reef with the exotic ocean view and dramatic sunsets. The deep blue sea, turquoise reefs, white sandy beaches and palm trees was making the resort incredible.
As we reached the resort by the speed boat we had a very hearty welcome with cold drinks. We were offered the superior charmed beach villa which was included in our package. The villa was magical with brilliant views; outdoor showers uniquely designed open space. There are all amenities present in the villa to treat you-the king size bed, LCD, internet, electronic safe, mini bar etc. Housekeeping was done twice a day. Room service was at the par.
We enjoyed our days on the beach swimming for hours and clicking the photographs. There were many water sports on the beach we tried some of them and the each game we tried had different experience.
If you don’t want to go out you have many options to enjoy in the resort itself. They have well maintained fitness centre, Jiva spa and infinity pool.
The resort offers great dining that takes you on a culinary magic carpet ride around the world. They serve food and drinks from different corners of Asia and India. Indian food we had was good but missed the real Indian taste.
The stay at the resort was cozy and wonderful. We really enjoyed our holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VIVANTA BY TAJ. A FRESH NEW WAY TO HOLIDAY.Vivanta By Taj - Coral Reef, Maldives has all the exotic ocean views and dramatic sunsets that are de rigueur for any tropical holiday. The twist comes when you step into your villa and instead of the usual beach dcor, find a streamlined, sophisticated take on resort accommodations. Vivanta by Taj has revamped the resort experience from stem to stern and offers the ideal escape at a stunning value proposition. Divers, beach bunnies, and honeymooners - we welcome you. After you descend into Male airport, a luxury speedboat spirits you and your luggage away to Hembadhu Island, where you arrive at Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef. The resort is a diver's dream destination with numerous diving sites and it's very own 1000 year old coral-reef and shipwreck to explore. For those that prefer to stay on land, the view of the lagoon dotted with water villas is hypnotic. No matter where you travelled from, your world is about to become filled with white sand and magnificent coconut palms. Let Vivanta by Taj introduce you to bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoftTaj, TravelUp, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hotel Hembadhu
- Taj Coral Reef Hotel
- Hotel Taj Coral Reef
- Taj Coral Reef Maldives
- Taj Coral Reef Resort Maldives
- Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hembadhu