We were at Taj Coral reef for our honeymoon.We stayed for 5 nights. Maldives is very different. this small island was owned by Taj...so, the only people on the island are the guests and the staff.
There are beach villas and water villas. and its a different experience all together as compared to the other places I have visited. Its all surrounded by coral and the sea. The boardwalk early morning till a particular point in the property is just amazing. The scenery is breath-taking.
We had a full board package. The breakfast, lunch and dinner were all delicious and there was a huge variety of Indian cuisine. Other than that it served Japanese, English and Italian too!
The rooms are spacious and serviced twice a day atleast. The staff was very sweet to have surprised us with a cake, flowers, and fruits one day. We had pvt dinner next to the beach and the wine and food was amazing.
Its just blissful to lie on the hammock and read a book or just look at the crystal clean water. :)
the property has an infinity pool too.
They have different activities on different days like karaoke, crab race, live band, dance night. They feed sting rays everyday around 5ish. Its good fun :)
One can do scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, pedal boating etc
A good and very different kind of experience for sure as Maldives is just blissful and time with your own self :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VIVANTA BY TAJ. A FRESH NEW WAY TO HOLIDAY.Vivanta By Taj - Coral Reef, Maldives has all the exotic ocean views and dramatic sunsets that are de rigueur for any tropical holiday. The twist comes when you step into your villa and instead of the usual beach dcor, find a streamlined, sophisticated take on resort accommodations. Vivanta by Taj has revamped the resort experience from stem to stern and offers the ideal escape at a stunning value proposition. Divers, beach bunnies, and honeymooners - we welcome you. After you descend into Male airport, a luxury speedboat spirits you and your luggage away to Hembadhu Island, where you arrive at Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef. The resort is a diver's dream destination with numerous diving sites and it's very own 1000 year old coral-reef and shipwreck to explore. For those that prefer to stay on land, the view of the lagoon dotted with water villas is hypnotic. No matter where you travelled from, your world is about to become filled with white sand and magnificent coconut palms. Let Vivanta by Taj introduce you to bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hotel Hembadhu
- Taj Coral Reef Hotel
- Hotel Taj Coral Reef
- Taj Coral Reef Maldives
- Taj Coral Reef Resort Maldives
- Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hembadhu