I am on my first extended trip to Roatan. Originally I booked a place in West End for my 3-4 month stay but decided I had to get out of there. I moved to a condo @ Pineapple Villas. It is more expensive but you get what you pay for. This place is very nice. The grounds are kept up very well, there is an abundance of beautiful flowers everywhere you go. There are several pools, each condo building has their own. There is also a big multi-level pool up by the restaurant and spa. I like the fact that at night I can safely walk alone to the restaurant for dinner. The grounds are well lit and there are security guards everywhere.Pineapple Villas are located in French Harbor, just a few minutes from grocery stores, the mall, gas stations and banks. The two restaurants on site are excellent and they serve a variety of foods. They also have a full service spa on the grounds. Each condo has a balcony, from mine I can see the harbor and the boats and the water. The kitchen in my condo is huge! The bed is comfy as.is the living room furniture.The patio has a table and chairs and a nice gas grilI. I feel very safe and secure here which is important because I am traveling alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Suites® Roatan at Pineapple Villas in French Harbour, Bay Islands is centrally located to the entire island, allowing visitors easy access to a tropical paradise of activities, including nearby beach activities, snorkeling, scuba diving, zip lining, helicopter sightseeing, fishing, shark diving, horseback riding, water skiing, kayaking and other exciting water sports. This convenient Roatan hotel is only a short shuttle ride to the beach, a tranquil reminder of the stunning beauty of this oasis in Honduras.Guests of the Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas will be enthralled by its spacious ocean view suites, entranced by four lagoon-style pools with cascading waterfalls and pampered in the world-class spa and health club. The on-site Herby’s Sports Bar & Grill and the Pineapple Grill Steakhouse are great places to enjoy a meal and noted as some of the finest restaurants in the country.Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed Internet in all rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services. There is one meeting room with the hotel able to accommodate 140 people for banquets and 60 for conferences.All guest rooms offer a flat-screen television with cable, DVD player, alarm clock, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a mini-bar, desk, down pillows, refrigerator, microwave, sofa sleeper and pillow-top mattress.This is a non-smoking hotel.Its perfect location and convenient access to area attractions make the Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas a great place for business and leisure travelers in the French Harbour, Bay Islands area. Book a room with us today and let us help you explore the exquisite beauty of Honduras. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Villas Resort And Spa
- Pineapple Villas Hotel French Harbour
- Clarion Suites Roatan At Pineapple Villas Honduras