This is our first trip to Roatan and we would return. Weather was rainy but we can’t control that. So let’s talk about the resort. The resort is very nice but the grounds are a little beaten down but it is no worse than other 3-4 star resorts we have been too. The resort is nice with friendly staff. The food was good with some variety; all meats, vegetables, salads, and fruits. What’s lacking are signs of what it is. Drinking water is supplied by bottle or pitcher. You can’t drink the tap water but this is no different than other islands we have visited except one. The resort is quiet on a private beach unlike some of the resorts on this island that share beaches. There are no snacks or after hours food available so bring chips, etc if that’s your thing. Snorkeling is good and you can see lots of sea life. If diving is your thing all I can say is wow! There are colorful healthy reefs with lots of other things to see regardless of your diving level or experience. The resort dive staff is amazing and super friendly. Hats off to Mark (DM), Rocky, and Darren the crew of the dive boat “Ibiza” for making my dives fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Caribbean at Fantasy Island Beach Resort, Dive and Marina! Our Roatan, Honduras resort is located on its own 21 acre private island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fantasy Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy Island Beach Hotel Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Roatan
- Fantasy Island Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras