Don't go to this resort unless you are over 60 years old and don't really want to stay somewhere with any atmosphere or character. Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for one night when TACA cancelled our flight due to bad weather and so they put us in a room at Fantasy Island Resort to wait for our flight off Roatan. The room was pleasant enough but the overall hotel facilities, reception, restaurant etc was very run down and characterless. The weather was terrible when we were there so the resort provided films, games and bingo to keep the guests entertained but it just felt gloomy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Caribbean at Fantasy Island Beach Resort, Dive and Marina! Our Roatan, Honduras resort is located on its own 21 acre private island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fantasy Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy Island Beach Hotel Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Roatan
- Fantasy Island Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras