“Awesome scenery”

Roatan Sand Blasters Dune Buggy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Step out of the ordinary and feel like a kid again with our exciting Sand Blaster’s Dune Buggy Tour. Feel the adrenaline and fulfill your adventurous spirit while enjoying your vacation to Roatan, Honduras. Leave the crowds behind and take off on an action packed day filled with excitement. This is truly one of the best ways to experience the beauty of the island. You will go off road into the unspoiled jungle, ride along ridges and mountains with breathtaking views, and pass through local villages that few tourists get to see. You will stop for photo opportunities to ensure you will remember this amazing place. You will see the turquoise waters and beautiful reef, while enjoying the fresh air and freedom of these fast and furious machines. This is a very organized trip that begins with a brief orientation for safety and to familiarize you with the buggys. You will be guided by an experienced, local tour guide whose only concern is ensuring your safe and exciting time. We provide use of goggles and a free souvenir bandanna for you to keep.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Enjoyed ourselves even though our dune buggy could barely make it up a hill. The views were awesome and the guides did everything possible to fix problems quickly. My son and his friend each drove a buggy with my husband and me riding shotgun. The boys will remember this excursion more than any other. My husband took great pictures and video and we had such a beautiful day.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Overall: The tour and the trails/roads were amazing. You truly can see most of the island on this tour. The mud pit was dry when I was hoping for mud! Too bad so sad. Other than that, everything was well planned and the guides took their time to make pit stops on the mountain and at the beach. I recommend this tour if you seek a lil action during your stay in Roatan! A++

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Was very enjoyable.. Was a little disorganized with the check in, after that no problems. The guides were very good and professional. Will recomend this tour to friends. If possible would love to have some of the pic's taken by the guides.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Myself and 3 other friends rented buggies that past week and had a great time! The staff is very professional and thorough during the check-in process and very pleasant. We got going right on-time and headed out up the dusty roads. The new off-road section was a good time and wished that trail was longer. They took us up a challenging trail to a high peak for a break and fantastic view of the island. Then it was off to the mud where we had free-reign to sling the slop at full speed! It was a great time just before heading down to the beach to rinse off and then continue along the island shore. We all would highly recommend this great excursion! It was a nice change of pace from the usual snorkeling venture. If you don't want to get dirty this isn't the trip for you. Definitely a Blast!!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 10, 2013

i booked this excursion on line before our cruise. I read the reviews and all were good. We were picked up and returned to the cruise ship on time.There were five of us in our party, from the time we got there until we left they made us feel welcomed.You have a lovely staff. We all enjoyed the tour and the views. The beach water was a little chilly for me. I'm from Florida so i'm use to the water in the 80's, but very pretty. We had a great time on the free time. My son and nephew and of course my husband had a blast. Also thank you for letting my sister ride with a guide. I highly recommend them. I'm not sure if there is another company out there but make sure the owner is Mark Fredde. Thank You and your staff for a lovely day.

Roatan J, Owner at Roatan Sand Blasters Dune Buggy Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Hi Debbie! Thanks so much for the review. I also really appreciate the email feedback you gave us as well! It really makes all of my staff's day when they get to read positive reviews and feedback from our guests. It makes us all know we are giving our guests a wonderful, exciting, and stress free experience.