“I work at a Steakhouse and this place was excellent.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Pineapple Grill

The Pineapple Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“I work at a Steakhouse and this place was excellent.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The manager who seated us was extremely friendly and let us pick our table. We chose something outside on the patio with a view of the beautiful pool below. The service was fast and friendly we felt like we had 3 servers at one time. The appetizer of reef balls was excellent, and our steaks were cooked perfectly I recommended getting the lobster for an additional $8 with any steak it was the best lobster on the island. We are tough critics since we both work for steakhouses in Houston as Wine Sommeliers. Rosita our server was friendly and nice, she even brought the chef Edwin to say hello and take pictures with us. The only thing I wish was better was the wine list, I'm available if you need help and will travel back to Roatan anytime!

Tucson, Arizona
“Great food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

celebrated our Anniversary for dinner, great steaks and my husband's seafood pasta was amazing , the best Tres Leches cake ever, good wine, beautiful view and really nice wait staff

Shelton, Connecticut
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food was fresh and the pasta homemade. The setting was really nice with stone floors and lots of hardwoods. wine selection was adequate and the service was spot-on. There are very few fine-dining options on the island of Roatan, and this was one of them.

Dallas, Texas
“Nice relaxing vacation dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to dinner at the pineapple grill while in roatan even though we were not staying at clarion suites and had a great experience. The filet was delicious, and the staff was friendly and catering to our needs. If you ask their names, they get even friendlier and love the conversation with you, speak English very well.

• Visited July 2013
“Amazing experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's a shame the day i want to emphatize my amazing experience on the grill, i encounter with this unffortunate comment. I think some ppl should just try to put some positive attitude into their own life, that way at least you will appreciate and enjoy more the good things in life. I've had some surf n turf combinations on the grill before and let me tell you...they're all success!! Yesterday i wanted to center my attention on the pastas. I had the beef raviolli on mind. The food was incredible and so did the service...i realized some wait staff were new therefore i sense some kind of nervousness but i guess thats part of the deal. I really appreciated the effort from the wait staff to try to accomodate my needs. I realize one waiter is sufficient to carry on with my friend's order and mine, but i enjoyed interacting with the different wait staff asking me if i needed anything...making me feel special :). I'd like to thank the staff for the good service and for helping me enjoy an amazing experience once again at the pineapple grill steakhouse. Keep up the good work and embrace excellence. Greetings n blessings...

• Visited July 2013