“Consistent Quality”

The Pineapple Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have visited the Pinapple Grill several times and they have been consistently excellent in food quality. They have a solid menu, good service and good environment. These are very tough conditions to maintain in Roatan and I respect them for that plus, security, entertainment, quality wine and good views to the pool.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Being from Dallas, TX I am a big fan of steak restaurants. I have eaten at the Pineapple grill several times and have yet to be disappointed. I have had the New York stripe, rib eye, and filet and all of them have been superb. I wish they would open up one in Dallas!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Honestly, after a 2 weeks in Honduras and 1 week in Roatan, I was fed up with seafood.
At first we headed for Herby's (the sports bar just above) and stopped by chance at the Pineapple Grill.
The aged meat they exposed just in front of the elevator exit convinced me: I needed a big fat steak.
My ribeye was honestly perfectly cooked. And I know how hard it is to find a restaurant in central America where they know what "RARE" really stand for. I usually translate it to "casi cruda" (almost raw).
So, this Aged Rare Rib Eye was huge and savoury, the view (pool and waterfall) was splendid.
If you are like me and need your weekly dose of MEAT ...... go there.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

So you have had lobster, fish, crab, grouper and seafood on your island vacation. If you really want a steak, this is the place to get them. As you step off of the elevator, you have a view of the aging room for the steaks. We have had the filet and the prime rib and both have been prepared perfectly. Try some of the different sides, like the creamed spinach or the romanoff potatoes. They are located just on the edge of French Harbour, in the Pineapple Villas (Clarion Hotel).

Reviewed April 5, 2012

The Pineapple Grill is a nice restaurant for those who are sick of the island time beach style places. If you are dying for a salad this place has great ones. We went to this restaurant twice. Once we had pasta and salad and it was delicious. Towards the end of our trip we were craving red meat (we had eaten so much fish). We knew from our first trip to the Pineapple Grill that it was the palce to get a USDA steak The steaks were cooked to perfection and were just what we needed. You have to come here at least once.