“Cool Place to See”

Arch's Iguana and Marine Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Arch’s Iguana and Marine Reserve, we are dedicated to coral and marine life conservation. Through snorkel tours and lobster encounters we hope to show people another side to ocean life, one that needs to be respected and protected. My name is Samuel Arch. I am the son of Mr. Sherman Arch, founder of Arch’s Iguana and Marine Reserve. My father has imparted upon me a love for the ocean that can be replaced by no other. I am a third generation Arch. From childhood my father instilled in me the importance of conservation and protection. Throughout my life I have watched this reef go from baron and desolate to populated and thriving. At Arch’s Aquatic Adventure, we guarantee that your time on the island will be time well spent, and full of marvelous experiences which you can share with your family and friends.
Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
“Cool Place to See”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We loved this. Spent about an hour there, but amazing. Fun to scratch and feed the iguana. Everyone should go there once.

1 Thank intenttraveler

Toronto, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Enjoyed by all”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a little Iguana sanctuary where you can feed the inguana's and they roam freely around you. Our 20 and 17 year olds really enjoyed themselves here.They picked up iguana's (be very careful if you do this) and we got tonnes of great pics.
There are few other animals, fish and birds, a huge turkey, parrots, swam, turtles, chickens, a couple of monkeys and a schoold very large fish if you go down to the dock, you can see them feeding the fish. entry fee is 8$/ person.We were there about 45 minutes.

Visited April 2013
Oceanside, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A must see! Don't miss this!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were a group of 8 and I didn't want to stop here but the majority did and I'm SO GLAD WE DID! What an amazing site to see. I've never seen so many iguana's in one place. We fed them and took some great photos. They also have a monkey, turtles, barracuda and tarpon fish. A very cool stop on our trip. We didn't spend hours there...about 45 min to an hour is all you need. I highly recommend making a point to stop by. This stop created some fantastic memories for our family and friends.

1 Thank Danielle D
Queen Creek, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Pretty tough to not like Iguanas after this...”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

If you are looking for Iguana's this place will stay with you for a while. There must be 300 iguanas in a public area of about 2000 square feet. To be clear they are not caged but all stay close to take advantage of the banana leaves we as guests are allowed to feed them. All the iguanas appear to be healthy and well fed. This is not a five star iguana resort. The entrance fees do not go into road improvements or the physical structure.
It is a chance to see these awesome animals hanging out and get some amazing pictures. Your cab driver will know how to get there. Wear closed toed shoes. Again with 300 lizards crawling all over a small area with you I would skip the flip flops.

Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“If you like these magnificent creatures..”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband is in love with the iguanas and they love him too. If you enjoy these, this is your kind of place. If note keep walking down towards the water and say hello to the monkeys and the tarpon fish.