“Big variety of play equipment for everyone”
Review of Speers Point Park

Speers Point Park
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Big variety of play equipment for everyone”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We traveled from the central coast so it was about an hour drive. It was well worth it. I brought a 10year old and 5 year old and they both loved it. Their was something to do for both of them. Only bad thing is there isn't much shade in the play areas but the picnic areas have shade. I was highly impressed with the kids bike area/track. It's a must to bring bikes or scooters.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jacintaCs

Lake Macquarie, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Park for Kids”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My young grandson love this park, he had a ball running around and would recommend it to all.
The park caters for all even has special play equipment for disabled children

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Des G
Lake Macquarie, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Grandparents' Delight”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We live in the Lake Macquarie area but have travelled extensively and I rate this park as one the best children's playgrounds I have seen. The surroundings are beautiful, with plenty of space for picnics or simply for children to run. There is a coffee shop for parents to buy snacks for the chidren or coffee for themselves. The Speers Point swimming pool is located close to the childrens' recreation area and beautiful Lake Macquarie provides the backdrop for all the activities. We have taken all our grandchildren to this park and we all enjoy the experience.An added bonus is the fact that it is possible to entertain the children entirely free of cost .

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Glenys R
Charlestown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kids Love It!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

This playground would be undoubtably the best I have ever seen. My kids just love the place, & I have never seen a child in the place without a smile on their face, or sitting around looking bored.
Lake Macquarie City Council deserve to be congratulated for the foresight of designing such a wonderful area for children.

Visited May 2013
Newcastle, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“KIDS DELIGHT”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

my kids loved this park and ask all the time to return . great for birthday party's or just when you have nothing to do!

Visited December 2012