“Superb Meal and Beautiful Evening”
Review of Aubergine

Aubergine
Ranked #58 of 634 Restaurants in Taguig City
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Aubergine Restaurant and Patisserie was established as an apprenticeship venue for International School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management (ISCAHM) students for a thorough training in the same way as working in a first-class and fine-dining restaurant and in a 5-star hotel set-up kitchen. But it is the first and foremost world class restaurant that quickly carved its niche in the Philippine dining scene and beyond. Furthermore, Aubergine has earned the nod of a number of award-giving bodies including the Miele Guide, naming it as Asia's Top 20 Best Restaurants.
Reviewed December 26, 2012

we booked the restaurant online 10 days before our trip to Manila, we jsut wanted to try one on the most exciting Restaurants in Manila, thumbs up for a great and very enjoyable evening. great job by the "students and teachers" of this school restaurant

The booking was handled very professional, even fafter we had to postpone the reservation a couple of hours before the reservation.

Nice friendly service staff, but english skills are something to be used to "most replies were: in a minute Sir & Madame.
We had the melon Martini and Absolute Heaven for cocktails,
followed by the escargot and baked oysters, oysters just marvelous, escargots got have had a bit more spice, but that is personal taste.
Our main was Veal Cheek and Lamb Trio, the lamb was tasty but the veal cheek was out of this world, portion size just right. for sweets we had the Chocolate Pyramid, great but too sweet for a normal european teaste, but still good and the Aubergine Souffle sadly not a real SOuffle just the quick version and therefore not that fluffy, and in my opinion needs to be improve up on.

Until there everything was very good but the capuccino was a real let down due to quality of coffee used as well as the presentation (no white fluffy hood)

Summary, I would return to this restaurant as I rate the efforts made by the whole team much better and higher and most of the chain Hotel Restaurants in the Area. and the price value is anyhow no comparison.

We will be back.

3  Thank Foodie226

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We visit here first time tonight. Yes, I can provide the title to them. We went by the course and it satisfied our tougue 120% . Sure share to my mates & recommend them to visit.
Hope free wifi to check it up to be connected properly.

2  Thank ytrwkuma
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Me and my nephew had a birthday dinner with family and mates at Aubergine and it's truly an unforgettable one. I am following a very strict diet and the Chef, (Stefan Langenhan) surprised me from entree'-main course-dessert less the worry of being hospitalised after. Good value for money in terms of ambiance, food (and wine) and excellent customer service! You can even see the Chef and his assistant working at the kitchen. Will definitely come back and recommend Aubergine to mates!

3  Thank Ekimoh
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had a good dinner experience at Aubergine with my friends a couple of weeks ago. I didn't expect that the foods there are fanatastic, they have a nice presentation with every food they serve. Its really like a fine dining restaurant with a good ambiance and friendly staff. I should have recommend it to my friends. Looking forward to dine at Aubergine again.

2  Thank Darnie L
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Another fantastic evening spent with friends in Aubergine, we all had their degustation menu which was fantastic value at P2250 per head offering an epicurian experience of classic french cuisine with a modern twist. Their wine list is good value, with the fine wines representing exceptional value, at the less expensive end of the wine list it would be nice to see a few more wines that are not so widely available everywhere around town. Service was excellent and our guests appreciated Chef Stefan visiting the table to enquire how we had enjoyed our evening. In short, still the best show in town for consistantly good food, service and value for money in the fine dining arena. Looking forward to our next visit!

3  Thank Fat_Gourmand