“WOW!”

Aubergine
Ranked #51 of 596 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Aubergine Restaurant and Patisserie was established as an apprenticeship venue for International School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management (ISCAHM) students for a thorough training in the same way as working in a first-class and fine-dining restaurant and in a 5-star hotel set-up kitchen. But it is the first and foremost world class restaurant that quickly carved its niche in the Philippine dining scene and beyond. Furthermore, Aubergine has earned the nod of a number of award-giving bodies including the Miele Guide, naming it as Asia's Top 20 Best Restaurants.
“WOW!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Me and my nephew had a birthday dinner with family and mates at Aubergine and it's truly an unforgettable one. I am following a very strict diet and the Chef, (Stefan Langenhan) surprised me from entree'-main course-dessert less the worry of being hospitalised after. Good value for money in terms of ambiance, food (and wine) and excellent customer service! You can even see the Chef and his assistant working at the kitchen. Will definitely come back and recommend Aubergine to mates!

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Ekimoh

Manila, Manila, Philippines
“A night to remember”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had a good dinner experience at Aubergine with my friends a couple of weeks ago. I didn't expect that the foods there are fanatastic, they have a nice presentation with every food they serve. Its really like a fine dining restaurant with a good ambiance and friendly staff. I should have recommend it to my friends. Looking forward to dine at Aubergine again.

2 Thank Darnie L
Makati
“Top Fine Dining Experience In Metro Manila”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Another fantastic evening spent with friends in Aubergine, we all had their degustation menu which was fantastic value at P2250 per head offering an epicurian experience of classic french cuisine with a modern twist. Their wine list is good value, with the fine wines representing exceptional value, at the less expensive end of the wine list it would be nice to see a few more wines that are not so widely available everywhere around town. Service was excellent and our guests appreciated Chef Stefan visiting the table to enquire how we had enjoyed our evening. In short, still the best show in town for consistantly good food, service and value for money in the fine dining arena. Looking forward to our next visit!

3 Thank Fat_Gourmand
Manila, Philippines
“Excellent Food; Needs to Invest in Ambience”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had not been to Aubergine for a while because I find the decor and appointments a bit sad (not to mention the glare from the McDonalds downstairs), but I went on an invitation and was wowed by the food. It was creative, tasty and beautifully presented. My appetiser included a tuna tartare that was heavenly, and the duck over risotto for my main course was cooked to perfection. I can't comment on the value for money of the wine list because I wasn't ordering, but the (French) wines we had were first rate. Service was kind and attentive, but not slick. Some in our party thought it should have been slick-er, but I was satisfied. I will go again, but I just wish they would update the 70's decor, invest in some nice linens and do something to block the glare from McDonalds.

4 Thank FioTravels
Manila
“High-end dining experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great place, beautiful kitchen, the food is excellent.
Although, I would still not include Aubergine as one of my favourite fine-dining restaurants in Manila due to the lack of personnalization. I've been there 3 times and have never met the Chef or exchanged more than a few words with the Manager.

• Visited December 2011