“Kare-kare and adobo on my mind”

Kuya's At The Fort / Jed & Julian's
Ranked #61 of 664 Restaurants in Taguig City
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: From a history of service that spans to over fifty years, Kuya's At The Fort / Jed & Julian's provides a high quality dining experience that crosses the culinary spectrum. With experience in the United States and the Philippines, we continue to provide one of the most diverse menus in the country
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Once you've tried their food, you'll keep coming back. It's like visiting your lola just to eat her kare - kare and adobo. The taste and aroma of good homecooking remains with you until your next visit. Kids also love their pizza and fat burger.

4  Thank Teresita S

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I've celebrated my birthday in Kuya's twice already together with my family and friends. My friends usually request that I celebrate it here because of the delicious food they serve ranging from American, Filipino, Italian, Spanish and others. We love their Kare Kare, Crispy Pata Al Ajillo, pizza, paella and of course their burgers!

My daughter usually doesn't eat burgers but when she tried out the Chili burger she really enjoyed it because it was juicy and thick plus they're homemade! Now, she craves for their burger from time to time!

2  Thank Loly B
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Kuya's is an unpretentious, no-nonsense restaurant with great comfort food, good service, and live entertainment.

The pizza here is good, but it's the Filipino food that really has my family coming back for more. We love the twice cooked adobo, crispy pata, and kare-kare. Their lumpia is also one of the best I've tried. The prices aren't bad either.

Apart from the food, they also have live music on some nights. We love to just go to Kuya's for a hearty Filipino dinner and stay on for drinks and pica-pica when the live music starts. Overall, it's a simple, laid-back, comfortable place that always delivers. It's great for events like reunions and surprise birthday parties too.

1  Thank Liana B
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Never thought that I will find a good restaurant in Bayani road. But when craving comes it tempted us to drop by Kuya's. The food are All good specially the Kare-kare and crispy binangoongan and their sub zero beer is heaven. We will come back for more. Cheers.

1  Thank John E
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We are regulars at Kuya's / Jed & Julians for years. It is a nice cozy, simple, no fuss, no pretensions, good food restaurant. It's warm and friendly ambience is comfortable. The Filipino food is super - we particularly like the kare kare, crispy pata, and adobo. Our daughter loves the pizza. The prices are very reasonable. A definite must go restaurant.

1  Thank yoda7416