“Trendy and Tasteful”

Vask Tapas Room
Ranked #110 of 637 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Vask Tapas Room is a casual setting where modern and traditional tapas are offered. Its tapas menus are inspired by the cuisines from the North of Spain and the Basque Country. With a bar and a show kitchen as some of its features, it is a space where guests can sit back and enjoy good company along with good food.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Have been in Vask 3 times now, with Family, for Work and with Friends and I enjoy their kitchen. struggled a little with the double menu they offer, one for the more modern cuisine and one for the traditional Basque kitchen.
The place where you can sit oitside is great to see Manila developing as up to late in the evening you can see construction going on in 3 different buildings.

1  Thank Rien_Hermans

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had the tasting menu. The sea bass was perfect. The dessert was an explosion of flavors that only a culinary savant can concoct. But I especially liked the foie gras on mango toast, except there was only one of it! The evening was ...divine dining!

1  Thank janong
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Amazed by finding a good Spanish resto outside Spain. All the food was great and service was very good. We tried "Pulpo", "Secreto Iberico" and a fish dish. Everything was tasty. We also got some degustation Tapas.
The place is a bit hard to find, but asking around you get there. Reservation is advised. Also a nice place for a few drinks with views outside.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I usually stick to Asian food whenever I am in Manila but I heard so much hype about this place that I just had to try it. I had a wonderful dining experience in this restaurant. The place has different rooms with a playful and fun set up. The terrace has a great view of the Fort. The service was friendly and attentive.
The best part of the experience was the food which I found quite innovative and sophisticated. The grilled squid was delicious. The black paella was a bit bland for my taste. The winner was the roasted suckling pig (cochinillo) which was one of the best I have tasted. I thought that it was even better than the one at Sobrino de Botin in Madrid. The skin was very crispy and the meat was delectable. I was still dreaming about it on my flight back to the US.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

People were telling me that the food is worth a Michelin star.
Well I beg to disagree. Its good but not exceptional. None of the dishes I had did make me want to sit on the tip of my chair. We had the tapas menu and dishes à la carte. My advise is to eat à la carte. Of the dishes we had I found the Pulpo Duo the best.