“Nice lunch with good service :)”

The Hungry Hound Pub + Kitchen
Ranked #198 of 596 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, French
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Makati, Philippines
“Nice lunch with good service :)”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stumbled upon this place after visiting my mobile phone's service center. It's a bit odd that you'd have to pass through this restaurant and the adjacent bar to go the service center on the 2nd floor. Anyway, the place had a nice lunch crowd so I decided to try it out. One thing that I immediately noticed was the service. It was friendly, professional and prompt. I believe the person that waited on me was Cess. I was immediately seated and shown the menu. She recommended the Braised Pork Belly and Scallops which she said was a bestseller. Though it was a bit expensive for a lunch meal, I decided to try it out. It turned out to be good! The pork was so tender that you wouldn't need a knife. I also loved the cauliflower puree. I would've been nicer if it had more scallops though. I also fount the sauce to be a bit salty so I ordered rice. I wanted plain white rice but was told they only serve garlic fried brown rice. The manager was also kind enough to approach me and ask about my meal. Overall, it was a pleasant and satisfying lunch. Perhaps I should try it out for dinner next.

• Visited November 2013