“Compact”

31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Compact”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I love BGC ( Bonifacio Global City).My girls school is located in here. They have interesting shops. They even have pet shop for pet lovers. Everything is walking distance. I like the idea of living here but units are kind of small. Market Market is just a few steps from SerendrA. They have everything inside like flower shops, tiangge, department store, food chain and entertainment center. If you are hungry just walk to high street and you will find a lot of restaurants. It must be fun to live in a place where everything is easy to reach without using car.If your looking for a place to live, a place to spend your day or dine out I would recommend to check this out.

Visited August 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It's wow place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Aubergine restaurant. French and Medi foods are here served with silver service. BGC is working area plus and plus positively best . No traffic hazards and hospitability of Filipinos are really the best.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sarah B
Saipan, Mariana Islands
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Went to St Lukes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

I had surgery at St Luke's Global City, which required me to be in the area for nearly 3 weeks. I was there the majority of the time by myself before my family arrived. I rented a condo nearby from Pearl's Letting--which I would highly recommend doing. I felt completely safe going to and from the hospital, etc., by myself. I also found that taxi driver's are less likely to try and rip you off if you are staying in Taguig as opposed to Makati. There are plenty of restaurants to try around this area and plenty of shopping, so I guess the only reason to even venture into Makati would be the "night life."

Visited January 2014
1 Thank FlyingSuperMonkey
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Metropolitan city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Highly urbanized central business district with plenty of branded shopping and food outlets. Security is a plenty so walking around at night is quite safe.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Eric L
Las Pinas, Philippines
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Global City? Right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

I love the modern look and vibe of the place. Very modern, very lovely and very luxurious. Love the Western-like atmosphere in the place. Isn't Bonifacio Global City and The Fort the same? I'm confused, but there's nothing wrong in reviewing the same place, since it's a lovely place.

Visited September 2013