“A Gem in Fort Boni Location”

Seda Bonifacio Global City
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Taguig City
Chinese PinkAddict in Malaysia
“A Gem in Fort Boni Location”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were lucky to find this boutique hotel, simply because they opened the week before Christmas. We were probably one of their first few customers. And the beauty of its location is it is right across my sister's condominium called One Serendra.

The whole purpose of our stay there was to get close to my sister and her kids... so that my little one can spend more time playing with them. Apart from that, hubby and I also enjoyed the taste of "Fort Boni" living with our 2 nights' stay at their hotel.

It was not fully functional yet (in my humble opinion) because of the little details: the roof deck bar is not yet opened, they didn't have the suite available because many rooms were still under renovation, the breakfast buffet showcased confused waiters and cooks as well as the ugliest tissue amongst the beautiful setting and branded utensils; even the folks behind the lobby desk were still a bit confused as I ordered an extra bed which was almost 50% of the cost of the room and they told me breakfast was not included! All the hotels I have encountered were charging high for extra beds but they would include the buffet breakfast. After speaking to them, they decided to give me the breakfast with the rates... I guess they are still figuring out their final rules and regulations. I don't blame them as they were probably on soft opening (though they didn't specifically mention that they are).

The room was modern and spacious. I would not rate the materials and execution as 5 star, but I would generously say it is boutique quality and a very wise choice if one needs to be at Fort Bonifacio.

The total of 2 nights' stay plus the extra bed for 2 nights totaled to PHP 12,000. Not a bad price for a good location hotel. Perhaps their rates will go higher next time when they are fully operational.

Enjoyed jogging around Fort with hubby. We also tried the Jamba juice after one of our afternoon walks. Very convenient access to all the Serendra and Fort establishments. The swimming pool was tiny so we ended up swimming at Serendra. I wouldn't rave about the pool. Not sure about the gym as I didn't have time to check it out. We booked the hotel directly with them as I walked across from my sister's place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank PinkAddict
SedaBGCTeam, Public Relations Manager at Seda Bonifacio Global City, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at Seda BGC. We are glad that our location allowed you to to spend more time with your sister and her kids due to our hotel’s proximity to their condominium unit. Our hotel is fully-functional now -- rates, operational policies and procedures and other details have all been sorted out. We hope you can stay with us again during the Christmas season.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
#2 of 82 in Makati
The Peninsula Manila
The Peninsula Manila
#4 of 82 in Makati

Been to Seda Bonifacio Global City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Seda Bonifacio Global City

Property: Seda Bonifacio Global City
Address: 30th Street Corner 11th Avenue | Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Luzon 1634, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Taguig City
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Taguig City
Hotel Class:4 star — Seda Bonifacio Global City 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Seda Bonifacio Global City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Seda Bonifacio Global City Taguig City, Philippines - Metro Manila