“Superb Dining Experience”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“Superb Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you want a place where you can freely talk and reconnect wit your relatives while eating this is the place to dine. Added to the fact that the food is properly served it also taste good ( rather great in my experience ). The place is very accessible yet not that near Market market that can make it crowded. They've also got a tie-up my employer which makes me enjoy discounts.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank John Alfred A

makati
“good food...good ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

the staff are all attentive and proactive in providing their insights on the menu (w/o the guests asking). the food is great. we ordered, baked scallops, fisherman's salad, seafood platter. there was this minimal seafood-y after taste in the baked scallops, but it was fine. the salad was simply delicious, there was the fusion of tastes as there were shrimp, crabstick, mango slice in the salad plus the ample dressing. the seafood platter was enough for 3 tummies :)

• Visited March 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Now Our Family Favorite Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our family tried this out and had lunch their just recently. This restaurant is just small but always full. We loved most of the dishes except for one which was too bland for our taste. The servings were ample, we didn't finish everything so we ended up bringing some home. The service was awesome.The staff were all keen to our needs which was great. We also didn't wait too long for our food. The prices are not so bad and you definitely get what it's worth. We enjoyed our dining experience here and will absolutely return as regular customers.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank lizl0ves2travel
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Definitely return to Duo!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

We went here for a few cocktails and a relaxing Dinner. We ended up staying 5 hours and that had nothing to do with the poor service.

The staff here were very attentive and on top of everything. My friend made a special request with her order and they accommodated that without any mistake. We were told of Happy Hour upon our arrival (2 for 1) and order drinks. We had already purchased our a round and still had our "free" drink to come however before the end of Happy Hour they came and asked if we would like to purchase one more round. This is something uncommon in the Philippines.

We chose to sit outside and there were lots of mosquitos (this is not the resturants fault).I aske

The food is really good. Massive, well priced steaks. Will definety be returning to this gem.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Sarah C
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Great Steaks & Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

My Fiancée and I make Duo a regular stop on a monthly basis. It's one of our favorite dining stops in Serendra at The Fort.

Duo is best known for it's great steaks. They have a good selection of steak, sides, and wines to go with them. The beef filets and chicken dishes are prepared exactly to order, and the quality of the ingredients which are used are of high quality. I think the steaks they have at Duo are imported, because you'd be hard pressed to find something this good in many of the other "steak houses" in Metro Manila.

Fort Serendra and High Street has a lot of dining choices, in particular places that have a "good" steak, but it's of my professional opinion that the steaks at Duo are way above average. The atmosphere is also inviting, and the service is very attentive. Every time I come to Duo, they remeber me as a previous customer, and take care of us.

Duo is one of the very few places I would give a "5-star" rating, but they definitely deserve it. Thus far I have yet to find a better steakhouse anywhere at The Fort.

• Visited November 2012