“Cozy Bday Celebration at Cafe Juanita The Fort! :)”
Review of Cafe Juanita at the Fort - CLOSED

Cafe Juanita at the Fort
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“Cozy Bday Celebration at Cafe Juanita The Fort! :)”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I celebrated my birthday in Cafe Juanita the fort with my hubby and my family. It was our first try and i am happy that we are not disappointed at all! The service was fast (since we came early for dinner) it really is a must to call for a reservation rather than walk in. as for the Food we ordered? it was great! the ambiance is just perfect! i also love the fact that they did not give any corkage fee when hubby bought in cake. :) will definitely go back!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bella15L

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Superb ambience for Filipino cuisine”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Nice setting, very romantic located at the fort. Recommended by friends and also my hotel concierge. Food seems to be a mix of Filipino and other Asian eg rice with some Thai influence.

• Visited September 2013
Las Pinas, Philippines
“Misleading Menu of Cafe Juanita”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My first meal at Cafe Juanita Kapitolyo was a very good one and I was pleased to see that they opened an outlet at Molito. I invited my very best friend to try their food which I highly recommended.

The waiter suggested we order food on the menu with smiley face coz we wont go wrong....they are house specialties. We ordered the vietnamese spring rolls and crispy binagoongan (with smiley logo) and a couple of fresh fruit shakes.

To our disappointment, the vietnamese spring rolls were fried not fresh...tasted like filipino fried lumpiang ubod and the crispy binagoonan was not crispy at all and the bagoong which tasted like Barrio Fiesta ginisang bagoong was just spread on top of the not crispy liempo.

The bill was 1000 bucks for a very poor meal....highway robbery if you ask me..we should have gone to Chicboy or Mang Inasal instead....food is better tasting considering these are fastfood and you get your money's worth...

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Dianne V
“Bday Dinner”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Was invited for a birthday dinner last year at Cafe Juanita. That was actually my first time in the restaurant. The name itself gives you a more local feel and it doesnt disappoint. The ambiance is truly filipino and the food are excellent. Their twist on certain things lang the catfish for appetizer was really truly appetizing. The angel hair pasta with aligue was my favorite of the night.

• Visited August 2012
Hungary
“Wow Flavorful! Food is just amazing! A must try!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My first reaction to the Catfish Mango appetizer was "Wow Flavorful!".. I just love it. I also tried the Kare-Kare with the shrimp paste, very tasteful. I have never craved filipino foods before, but now I do. We were there to try out the food and we were not disappointed. The desserts were awesome. I didnt even care to take pictures of the place, I was too busy eating and enjoying the food. Surely the best Filipino Restaurant in town. We will definitely be coming back to this restaurant when we get the chance to come back to Manila.

Cheers,