“Good food, great atmosphere!”
Review of Las Flores

Las Flores
Ranked #3 of 627 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Spanish Restaurant & Cocktail Bar at Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Manila, Philippines For reservations, please call (+632) 552 2815 or (+63) 916 619 3365
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Las Flores is a relatively new Spanish tapas-style restaurant located in a residential part of BGC. It is owned and operated by some very capable and dedicated Spanish guys – one of whom we almost always see at the restaurant. The restaurant has a really good atmosphere, and is a nice place for a romantic night out. The food is good (but not fantastic), and the menu is quite varied with some interesting options. The tapas-style portions are not huge, but good value considering the prices. The ingredients seem of good quality, and food preparation and presentation is generally good. We have repeatedly ordered the mixed cold cuts / cheese, pork belly, Russian salad, seafood paella, quiche (although they seem to have stopped that), croquetas with chorizo, and vegetable risotto. Of the desserts, the warm chocolatisimo with ice cream is fantastic. The coffee is also excellent. The Spanish wines are generally good value and some come by the glass (often generous servings, depending on the waitress). Oh, and they make fantastic gin and tonic!

We have eaten at Las Flores many times and both food and service has been consistently good. While the food itself may not be 5-star gourmet quality, the great service, warm atmosphere, good variety, and overall excellent value for money makes this one of our favorite restaurants in Manila.

2  Thank Halgrim

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have been hearing of this place since last year but I never had a chance to try because of my misconception where the restaurant was situated. It's a good thing that I had an errand that placed me right on front of the restaurant and so I just had to try it.
It was lunch time and they had business lunch and I ordered croquetas with chorizo, it came out just perfect for me.
I started to check their menu and I knew right then that this restaurant would be my alternate watering hole aside.
Parking is a problem here and it is good that they have a valet service.

1  Thank goldie75_57
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Had dinner tonight a table of 10 booking but ended up being 12. I'm the Sous-Chef in Dubai in a restaurant called " La Petite Maison" i have very high expectations and came to this place as i had heard rave reviews. The food was good considering that it is based in the Philippines but comparing to places i had been to in Tenerife, Menorca, Barcelona and St Sebastian the food would be classed as poor. ( sorry to say) the service was good coming from our waitress but have to say that the spanish managers were the most snobbish characters you could ever meet just because we were not famous or looked wealthy. Little did they know that among our table were two Doctors from St Luke's globe hospital, an Orthodontist, The Corporate lawyer at Metrobank, General Alcantara former head of chief of staff of the current president. I had intentionally asked them to come in casual wear to see how they would treat us. As I had guest, like nobodies. Not a single one of them greated us at all the whole time we were there! Which i find absolutely appalling looking at the small size of the place! No matter which paying customer should be treated the same, especially with the bill that i had paid a thank you from one of the managers would have been appreciated or at least a smile.
The motto of our restaurant is " Tous célèbres ici" meaning " all famous here"
See you again very soon, hopefully you can be more welcoming to all your guests!

Earl Roland

3  Thank earlroland
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went to Las Flores in a group of three and had a great time.

Food was overall very good.

Mediterranean Shrimp Salad: very fresh and refreshing, recommended
Chorizo Croquetas: good, but not great, although they were perfectly made.
Tuna Escabeche: delicious, good portion size, and the tuna is perfectly cooked with a great sauce
Beef Stew: can't recall what it was called, but it is their signature beef dish. I found it to be a very nice creation, though the taste needed a bit more balancing
Paella Negra: delicious, however be wary that you will end the meal with black lips and teeth (squid ink), recommended
Some sort of tarte/pizza type thing with bacon - not memorable...
Chocolatissimo: Amazing, one of the best molten chocolate cakes that I have eaten in a long time

They also offer several types of bread to enjoy with your meal.

The fruit shakes at only 99p are good value here, they are all made with fresh fruit and the serving is large. Drinks are pricey at 300-400p, but are a good size and are delicious. I tried the Calamansi and Cherry Blossom Moscow Mule which was refreshing with calamansi and a strong ginger taste.

Service is not as polished as many places (particularly for the Phils, which has some of the best service in the world), but nothing to complain about.

The restaurant is a little bit pricey, but considering the quality of the food, I would still say great value.

Overall, Las Flores is a gem of a restaurant and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank BlueGT
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've been here a number of times mostly just to have a girl's night out, meet some friends or a pre-drink before heading to the clubs. They have amazing cocktails. Hang out at the bar and watch the mixologists do their thing. I usually order Russian mule as my first drink then I try a different cocktail on my 2nd or 3rd round.

Not really the best place for vegetarians. Hello, it's Spanish tapas.

Great location although it's quite tricky to look for.
Vibe is pretty relaxed and laid back.

Recommended.