“Fully Satisfied” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: Telephone + 63 2 211 0010/ + 63 2 478 4870
Manila, Philippines
“Fully Satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

It is AUGUST and 2 of our family members celebrated their birthdays. Question was, where do we celebrate their birthdays this year?

I asked my husband and he suggested that he wanted something quiet, but different from the restaurants that we see in the mall.

Luckily, I remembered I purchased a voucher from a group buying site and decided, to reserve the date August 9th 2012 at KITCHEN’S Best.

The location is not easily seen by people who are just familiar with the Serendra and Bonifacio High Street, it is located at the Net Cube Building where Duetsche Bank is situated. Ah, yes, ample open parking space in front of this quiet restaurant.

We were immediately accommodated because we had a reservation and pre-ordered meal as dictated by the rules of the voucher I purchased.

But on a Thursday night, the restaurant is not full. We were the first customer that night and was entertained right away.

The interior was really nice. It is painted in red and makes you feel you are in an English restaurant.

We started our meal with soups, mine was a creamy Pumpkin Soup. Sorry for the picture I took, I was really excited to taste this soup and to my surprise, it was really delicious, I forgot to take a picture before I tasted it, I was only reminded to take the picture when I was half way eating it.

My daughter loved the sampler dips served with slices of bread. She wanted everything for herself and did not want to share it with her Papa nor me. Because she really loved the dip sampler, I only got the picture of the leftover sampler and no more bread.

Our entrees are beef belly and spinach and mushroom lasagna. My husband had the beef belly while I had the mushroom lasagna. Lasagna was served right from the oven and was really hot. I particularly liked this dish because it doesn’t have meat in it but it was too much filling. Beef belly on the other hand is served with rice and is delicious as well. This set meal is supposed to be for 2. But, I don’t think 2 normal people can eat all of the food. When I was halfway eating the spinach lasagna, I felt so full already.

I told the servers, I’m done with the lasagna. Then, they served the dessert sampler. Wow! 4 types of dessert. Do I have vacant spaces in my stomach? I needed to taste the mango sansrival. I had some bite and though it earned my appreciation, I can not deny that I am so full I can no longer take another bite.

I’ll just be back to taste the other choices of dessert.

This menu is actually valued at P1400.00 for 2. But, this can already be shared by 3 adult people.

I already recommended this restaurant to my sisters who are looking for new and different places to eat.

For a birthday celebration, we are FULLY SATISFIED with the feast this restaurant served us.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Tubby_Traveler

Taguig City, Philippines
“Best of Kitchen Served Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wife and I decided to swing around Bonifacio Global City to check out what else is around. I had a chance to jog around the area and mentioned to her about the restos around the Deutsche Bank office. We found Kitchen's Best on 3rd Avenue. Parking was a breeze at the open space parking in front of KB. The resto setting was relaxed and that night wasn't too busy save for a couple of long tables occupied by groups. The service was courteous and the waiter was kind enough to show us the picture menu :) We went for the house salad which was perfect to set up our taste buds. Since we were not both after some rice, we shared the beef cheese lasagna paired with the fish & chips. The lasagna was cheesy generous and the fish fillet crunched with every bite. We decided to leave some for the our daughter who would really love them. To cap off the comfort dinner, we sweetened our buds with the Mango Sansrival (one of Best Desserts) with only a few crumbs surviving our forks' onslaught :) All praises to the very attentive servers who looked young and amateur but moved with much professionalism. Kitchen's Best have been featured in various magazines and hailed as one of the best around. Prices are reasonable to the pocket.

• Visited April 2012