“Yema cupcake”

Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Taguig City
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Slice has always been my choice of dessert when im craving for some sweets. Their choco yema cupcake has been top on my list of sweets. I cant help myself for more.

1  Thank Franz_pilates

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My first encounter on this superb yema cupcake was when one of my office mate gave us a cupcakes. There are only 2 variant, the red velvet and yema. As i am a newbie im too shy to pick the 1 red velvet left, so i decided to pick the yema cupcake. And fortunately, this yema cupcake satisfy my craving for cupcake.. After a month, i decided to visit their place and all i can say, its a "sweet escape" from the reality. Im so inlove with this cupcake though the place is a little bit noisy and crowded (maybe because everyone is trying to taste this yema overload.. hehhhehehe). And im planning to visit again very soon and use my voucher.. yema cupcake wait for meee!!!!!! :D

1  Thank Senchai
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Dropped by after dinner for some desserts. As the restaurant is usually packed indoors we opted to go al fresco since the weather was cool that night. This place offers a good selection of menu but we often come here just for the dessert. I ordered my personal favorite the choco yema cupcake, and also added a slice of double choco yema cake and some chocolate milkshake. Talk about chocolate overload! The flavors are simply the best! so rich and tasty. Service is ok, nothing really outstanding but the food more than compliments it. Until our next visit!

1  Thank Franz_pilates
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had after dinner desserts. Servings were generous and desserts were rich and delicious. Server was so-so maybe he was just tired. He could have been better though.

1  Thank sarahjoie
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

i love the yema and ube cupcake. i've noticed that the batter used in chocnut cupcake and smores are the same with their best seller yema. if it's different i could have appreciated the other two.

the place is so relaxing. their aircon blasts coldness in this hot temp. love the apothecary jars that display all of the cookies.

i can't rate the other foods since i went there for cupcake takeouts only.

btw, please put a smile on your cashier's face. it will help bring the sunshine in.

1  Thank Michelle C