“So "un fancy"!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My daughter asked me if we were going to a fancy resto, I replied, Well its un-fancy! Turns out she and my other kids loved it. Great pizza, burgers and oh so scrumptious buffalo wings! We have an unofficial rating for wings and this tops our list right now.

There are newer reviews for Nolita

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I actually went here with my sister, but I really felt the 'friends' vibe of this place. I really believe this is a perfect place for friends to chillout, hangout, have a drink or two and share pizza.

This is a good pizza place, boasting its New York style pizza among other varieties. It will be my goal to try their every flavor. Pizza slices are quite big, and is very good for sharing if you feel like it. We also got to try their buffalo wings, which my sister really loved. They also serve burgers and sandwiches.

This place is the types of order-at-the-counter, self-service dining experience. But the staff are nevertheless courteous and accommodating. I can't wait to bring my friends here someday.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Went for quick lunch.
Pizza - Best!
Price - P250/slice.
Service - Average, friendly.
Restaurant - Stuffy and hot inside, you will sweat. Better sit outside. A few flies visited our table.
Will be back for the pizza.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I went to Nolita two times in a month, I just could not get enough of their freshly baked pizza which were huge but oh so tasty. They sure didn't scrimp out on the toppings. Their mac and cheese is also a must-try and their potato wedges. I even loved their plain cheese pizza, maybe it's because of the perfect thickness of the dough and crust. Their buffalo wings are also great though I haven't tried their sandwiches and desserts yet.

They serve food pretty quickly, considering how fast the place gets full during rush hours.

2  Thank sunshinelavariel
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My spouse and I went here for dinner with some friends recently and were very, very pleased. We had one delicious slice of pizza that really blew our minds, the fried peanut butter and jelly that was very tasty, and a basket of onion rings. Each item hit the spot and was a delight. The beverages here (non-alcoholic anyway) are interesting as well. This place was a quite a find and we will return. We were surprised that it wasn't packed, but this facilitated excellent and speedy service.

1  Thank RPH80