“"okay" for a pizza place”
Review of Nolita

Nolita
Ranked #247 of 634 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 25, 2013

i have always been curious on the taste of the food that nolita has to offer. we ordered pizza, onion rings, buffalo wings. all of them tasted normal (was a bit oily though ^_^). it was also a bit pricey (considering the taste of the food). the ambiance is okay.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had a chance to dine at this pizzeria when I had open a year ago If I recall. Last weekend me and my partner decided to try it again for it has been that long since our last visit. We both ordered their specialty pizza slices. we both had two different variant and also ordered their mascarpone pesto pasta. Well, all I could say is that they haven't changed a bit, still the pizza so delicious, so rich and really, It's just such a taste overload. Yummy!! Portions are big and enough to satisfy a big eater like me. Their pasta dish was very good also you can really taste the pesto and mascarpone combo and with that twist of arugula, genius! Pricey they maybe but it's so worth it like I said portions are big enough and they do not scrimp on the ingredients. I guessed, they put only the best and original ingredient to each and every pizza or pasta they serve. Pasta serving maybe to some a bit small but maybe making it a bit large could be to overwhelming because the food is really rich. Will I ever go back, Hell yes!!! next time I will be trying their burgers. I saw some customers having some and the burgers look soooo juicy and inviting!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This has been our newest find for the best pizza in town. Their menu has a wide range of selection of pizza. The carbonara pizza was the winner for us. Their prices are a bit expensive thought, 250 pesos minimum for a slice of pizza. Love their burgers as well. I love that they put a twist to our usual pizza and burgers.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Nothing compares to Grimaldi's of Brooklyn New York and Lombardi's in the heart if manhattan. Only $ 30 bucks for a large pizza including 1 glass of good beer ( tips included in the tab too. So blah on this!

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Nolita's steak sandwich was one of the items recommended to me.

Their sandwich was okay. A 3.5/5. Beef was tender and of good flavor. Bread was a bit hard toasted (turn off) but the aioli was nice but the greens was a bit strong flavored (was it arugula?) that it took away some of the enjoyment of the beef. Good presentation.

My friends left me some of the chicken wings which was average. Neither buffalo nor Bon chon, it was weirdly salty sweet spicy garlicky. 3/5

Missed out on pizza or pasta here today as I was choosing between the Nolita Burger or the Steak Sandwich so maybe I should've gotten the former?

The thing that made me re assess the review was the funnel cake. It was good. Okay, fine, maybe it's a hyped bicho bicho but I loved it. I'm a sugar raised, honey dipped donut and bicho bicho (from DEC days pa) guy so the form of the funnel cake, the crunchy in some parts, flavorful balance in the other parts, with whipped butter and caramel dip to complement works. Sige na nga, from 3/5 to 4