“Fun for Kids of All Ages”
Review of The Mind Museum

The Mind Museum
Ranked #3 of 31 things to do in Taguig City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Mind Museum is the non-profit project of Bonifacio Art Foundation, Inc. It is dedicated to providing an extraordinary educational experience that inspires the public understanding of science.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I took our niece here on a whim. Turned out to be an excellent decision as it scored us an infinite number of brownie points. The interactive exhibits are very interesting and entertaining for kids and kids at heart, and, needless to say, very educational.

The museum itself can be fully explored in 4-5 hours or can be breezed through in an hour. The playground outside is also loads of fun, though I wouldn't recommend it from noon to mid-afternoon during the summer months.

1  Thank Maddie A
There are newer reviews for The Mind Museum

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I love places for kids that adults also enjoy! Unfortunately, I felt that this museum was really more for kids than adults. Yes, there were some very fascinating displays, but I didn't feel I would have enjoyed it if I weren't with kids. We visited the place with some public students and it was amazing seeing them enjoy and learn.

I'm probably just OC but I wish they would fix the flow within the place. I feel more comfortable with places that let you wander around, but with a general organized flow.

I am still giving this 4 stars because it's still worth visiting, but do so if you will be with a bunch of kids.

1  Thank carambs
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I find the place so wonderful, very educational for kids...a must go for every one...a lot of things to learn. Kids will find it fun while they learn at the same time...

2  Thank Jojo B
Reviewed October 29, 2012

the inside museum has been displayed quite well. in spite of the size, they have quite bit of informations. the funny part is the entrance fee is different for local school kids and private school kids. i found it kind of discrimination.

3  Thank sarahcheng328
Reviewed October 26, 2012

for P600 for adults and P450 for students with school ID, we learned about the brain, the universe, how things worked and 3D film showing of how the universe began. There were experiments, video clips and pictures. i thought it was great that private companies and individuals donated money to build this museum.

the kids, however were more interested in playing around, having their pictures taken and touching the exhibits. They were not listening to the guides nor were they interested in reading the facts.

I suggest that people be given a fact book of some sort explaining the exhibits and experiments. the place is poorly lit to read the fact cards. it is also hard to hear the sounds from the video clips.

All in all the museum was worth visiting once.

3  Thank mcd00