“food and service is okay”

Relik Tapas Bar and Lounge
Ranked #167 of 667 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

i initially thought this was just a "party/night-out spot" but surprisingly, they offer wide array of sumptuous spanish cuisine :) we tried tapas - gambas, beef salpicao, beef quesadilla and pork belly. the tapas tasted great; the pork belly has an after taste. the ambiance of the place was comfortable. the location was convenient as well - has parking space just outside the restaurant.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Food, Drinks & Music is fantastic! Not to mention the service and hospitality of the staff... They have a wide variety of drinks foreign and local...

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Around 9 of us had lunch at Relik in June. We've read about this resto in the newspapers so my officemates and I tried it one weekday afternoon. Nobody was around except us. It fills up during night time because its more of a bar. The tapas were good, we had chorizig, salpicao, gambas, pork belly, risotto, manchego cheese, calamari. All tasted very good. We went back to office so full.

1  Thank franchesca112
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Relik is a chameleon. From a quiet pub it transforms itself to a party place at nigh.

I'm more into their food so I'll focus on that. Love their versionif the calamari. The star of Relik would be their paella which is really good - as good as the one I tasted in Madrid!

I will definitely go back for more of it.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Relik is a mere cartwheel away from where I work and it did not take long before this small tapas place became one of the in-places-to-go-to in the area. Early evenings, the crowd would be mostly from nearby offices (that would be us...) and we have enjoyed their food very much. My friend had her birthday party here a few months back and they served us paella (not on the menu) that was one of the best I have tasted in Manila. Try their chorizo platter, several versions of chicken wings, their chips (yummy potato wedges, really) and their assortment of sliced salciccon, ham and sausages. Come 10pm though, out goes the neckties and in comes the short skirts, sequins and bling. The place transforms almost immediately and I reckon this late in the evening the kitchen crew takes a breather while the bartender becomes busier.