“The Best Weekend Spot!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“The Best Weekend Spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Food, Drinks & Music is fantastic! Not to mention the service and hospitality of the staff... They have a wide variety of drinks foreign and local...

Taguig City, Philippines
“Spanish fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Around 9 of us had lunch at Relik in June. We've read about this resto in the newspapers so my officemates and I tried it one weekday afternoon. Nobody was around except us. It fills up during night time because its more of a bar. The tapas were good, we had chorizig, salpicao, gambas, pork belly, risotto, manchego cheese, calamari. All tasted very good. We went back to office so full.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank franchesca112
Metro Manila
“From dining to partying all in one place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Relik is a chameleon. From a quiet pub it transforms itself to a party place at nigh.

I'm more into their food so I'll focus on that. Love their versionif the calamari. The star of Relik would be their paella which is really good - as good as the one I tasted in Madrid!

I will definitely go back for more of it.

• Visited March 2012
Manila, Philippines
“From office crowd to serious party crowd!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Relik is a mere cartwheel away from where I work and it did not take long before this small tapas place became one of the in-places-to-go-to in the area. Early evenings, the crowd would be mostly from nearby offices (that would be us...) and we have enjoyed their food very much. My friend had her birthday party here a few months back and they served us paella (not on the menu) that was one of the best I have tasted in Manila. Try their chorizo platter, several versions of chicken wings, their chips (yummy potato wedges, really) and their assortment of sliced salciccon, ham and sausages. Come 10pm though, out goes the neckties and in comes the short skirts, sequins and bling. The place transforms almost immediately and I reckon this late in the evening the kitchen crew takes a breather while the bartender becomes busier.

• Visited April 2012
Makati
“A Different Tapas Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

While there may be other are tapas bars out there, I would say Relik would be on the top of my list.

The food here is simply amazing, their unique take on traditional dishes makes Relik stand out without deviating as much from what you are used to. The subtle twists they incorporate are well executed. One notable dish would be Bone Marrow served with carmelized onions on crostini (pls see attached pic), defintely a first for me.

They're servings are a bit generous for a tapas bar so I suggest you go here in groups of 3 or more to be able to enjoy a variety of dishes. But hey, the more the merrier. The bar list was pretty extensive, as any bar that serves single malt scotch has my vote. They also have signature drinks that you must try.

The atmosphere is inviting and the lighting gives it a very homey feel. The area is not that big and it tends to fill up pretty fast. We decided to go there early for dinner just to be sure (6pm), when we got there most of the tables were vacant, but it quickly filled up in less than half an hour, and I am told that the after dinner service (9pm onwards) has more people traffic so reservations would be a good idea. The resto is located on the second floor of the building. You'll see the entrance as you get on the second floor parking area, if your lucky you can park on the same floor, but the number of slots are limited.

As for service, no complaints here. Everyone was polite and courteous. The staff would always manage to crack a smile when you pass them by, despite all the hubbub.

I definitely would go back here in the near future...

• Visited March 2012