“Cute little restaurant..”

Dining options: Late Night
Makati, Philippines
“Cute little restaurant..”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had the wintermelon milk tea which was yummy and the matcha green tea cake (loved the moss green color) and strawberry short cake which I find a little too sweet paired with the milk tea. The staff are friendly, they even let my kids play with their pet cat.

• Visited February 2013

Macon, Georgia
“More than just bubbles.....”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a place you have to try. Not only do they have bubbles milk tea (hot or cold)/ milk shakes/etc, this is a full restaurant as well. Atmosphere is great and service is good. Ordered the green Japanese milk tea with taro cubes and it was so good! You can substitute the bubbles with a list of things or add to it. We didn't get to eat as we were waiting to have dinner but we will be back and will write another review after.

• Visited May 2013
Davao City, Philippines
“Give me my bubble”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love this restaurant very much! All the food from sushi to curry to roasted... you can never go wrong. My favorite is Beef Stewed Curry... please please please try it. Yummm! The beef was so tender and the curry was not that spicy mixed with other stuff that made me conclude that "I CAN EAT THIS EVERYDAY". I love the bubble teas too. They have beautiful and sugar free cakes that you can try as well.

If you're thinking of going to The Fort branch, don't go around lunch time because they're pack.

Although I love this restaurant I still think that their name is not right. They have good food... all of it are good actually. This is not all about bubble tea. Some people don't like bubble so they might not come to this restaurant. I would like to emphasize that all their bubble teas are GOOD so as all food.

• Visited March 2013
Laguna
“Ok sushimono and makimono, excellent JC salad ... but JCC tea is to die for!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

The valet parking fee is reasonable at a flat rate of 50 pesos (the nearby Burgos Circle parking is pricier if you plan on enjoying your food leisurely).

The servers are friendly and the ambience is good. Clean surroundings and bright colors give you good vibes while waiting for your food. The tables could use some spaces in between, but its granted that they only have a small space.

I have ordered the okonomiyaki - which is ok, but I wish they had the option to add soba noodles in it. The Vancouver Maki and the Dynamite Maki are good, but the Bacon Asupara Maki needs improvement.

My wife and I have had the Japanese Caesar's Salad and we actually came back for it on the next visit! That's how good it is. If you go to Tokyo Bubble Tea, you need to try this salad!

A friend of mine tasted the Royal Milk Tea and he was like, "Just like the others." I tasted the Taro Milk Shake but saw no potential for me to revisit them solely for that fare. However, I tried the Japanese Cream Cheese Roasted Milk Tea with Extra Egg Pudding and I knew I was hooked! It seems like a better version of Happy Lemon Tea's Rocksalt and Cheese drinks and the tapioca balls + egg pudding combo makes for great texture.

In a nutshell: Vancouver and Dynamite Maki are good. Japanese Caesar Salad and JCC Milk Tea are must try's. Food is rated 5 just because of these choices.

• Visited March 2012