“Naughty but Yummy”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“Naughty but Yummy”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Didn't expect to like this place as much as I did.
Yummy food, though not the kind you can eat to often.
Service was friendly and efficient

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Lemonhead67

Singapore, Singapore
“I am sure to go back for 2nds after my first visit”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

2nd’s is a great little restaurant which is set up like a homey living room with a laid-back vibe.

I can see why the beef rib adobo is their bestseller. The slow braised beef ribs adobo with garlic, served with steamed rice and green mango and tomato salsa is indeed my all time favourite comfort food here. Delicious. We also had the three little pigs kawali (crispy pork belly with rosemary, foie gras bites, green mango and tomato salsa with steamed rice and special liver sauce) The roasted garlic rice is also very memorable.

Great food great service what more could you ask for !!!! I am sure to go back for 2nds after my first visit. This is the true truth as i say it as it is…

(www.perfyi.wordpress.com)

Visited November 2011
1 Thank pauljer
Pretoria, South Africa
“4 stars for food and plating”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

A friend introduced us to this new restaurant -- situated in an upscale area. The place is clean and classy.

The food is marvelous! Serving and plating is good. The vino went well with my food. Our bill was manageable and we went home feeling satisfied.

Another visit is a must! I hope next time we get to meet the chef!

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank yokoramos
Manila, Philippines
“Nice menu, good food & atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Very pleasant surprise after ordering 2 starters and 2 mains and having them all be pretty darn good. Very reasonable prices too. The dining and bar area are a stark contrast from the hideous elevator it takes to get to the 2nd floor (where the restaurant is located). If you aren't looking it's easy to miss the entrance on the ground level, next to Agave and the Nike store just off Bonifacio High Street.
We had the curry chicken spring rolls, caprese stack salad, beef rib adobo and fish n chips. So rare to be happy with our whole dinner order here in Manila, but at 2nd's we were thoroughly satisfied. We will definitely go back to try more dishes.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank travelswithdogs0
ca
“no 2nds for me...”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I think I expected too much from this restaurant because of the reviews I came accross before I dined here. The ambiance was great though, we had a private room all to ourselves. We had a hard time deciding what to order on the menu but we stuck to the recommended ones.. I liked the bacon chicharon, this may be one of the favorite of the group. Next stop was the cheese/ adobo croquettes, this too was a so-so appetizer. The Mac and Cheese was a disappointment to me, considering I love this dish. I would choose the instant Kraft Mac and cheese over this anyday! The benedicts burger was disgusting, it was too oily and i even tasted butter... The Shepherd's pie was another disappointment, it tasted like baked corned beef. The leche flan turon and apple crumble was blah... I wouldn't mention all the other stuffs we ordered cause I really have nothing nice to say about them... The choco lava dessert was good, considering this was complimentary for the birthday celebrant..

• Visited August 2011