Brazil!
Ranked #475 of 636 Restaurants in Taguig City
Reviewed October 25, 2013

From Brazil this restaurant have only the name... the way food is prepared and presented is far very far from the typical Brazilian Rodizio they so want to present....

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Food: they offer only buffet style dining with unlimited grilled meats and a limited selection of dishes , salads and ice scream. Drinks are billed on top of the buffet rates. For an php 800++ buffet price I find it not worth it; their grilled meat - chicken, beef , pork and sausages are not anything special. Noting noteworthy about the buffet dishes as well.

Service was at least very good. The waiting staff were very attentive and polite.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I purchased a half price voucher from CashCashPinoy's website for this restaurant.

Surprise, surprise, we did not receive the full service from this restaurant - what we received was 'half price of half price.'

The food was very limited and basic. The full priced deal includes access to a small buffet and desserts. We did not receive this for the P799 per couple expenditure.

I was very disappointed as it was not as described by the third party website.

I do not know why restaurants collaborate with Internet-based voucher cowboys such as CashCashPinoy. I do not know who was misrepresenting things, the website or the restaurant, but I will never use either again as I do not like to be conned.

The barbequed fresh was not fresh, nor was it hot; the dessert was a scoop of ice cream in a bowl - definitely not value for money at so-called 'half price!'

1  Thank terry13347
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Well, the staff handling the reservation list doesn't seem to know who's who on the reservation. I told him my name, and he seemed to not understand the list. instead hi just said, 'for 6pm?' I would've liked it if he acknowledged my reservation by my name.

the grill station looked so appetizing with all those meat skewered and being cooked. But once I get to taste them, the only thing good is the big sausage. not sure if its a frankfurter. and the java rice. anything else taste bland and tough. I can even whip the salad better than what they offered. it was so ordinary looking and it tastes ordinary, too.

For a restaurant bordering on the expensive side, I would've expected an awesome food experience. But I did not find my taste buds tingling with satisfaction with the food they served.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I usually love churrascarias but think the quality and cut of the meats here is the problem. I've heard locals all love this place, if you're used to boneless/skinless chicken breasts or nice filet mignon this is about as opposite as it gets.

I remember thinking "the next skewer will have less fat" and then the next would come and again I would pass on any. I finally had to try a few different meats and ended up cutting half of it away to eat. So disappointing.

Service was good.

In a nutshell, like many of my Manila reviews, if you're accustomed to and expecting North American quality this isn't the place.

1  Thank travelswithdogs0