“The best cheese ensaimada in town!!!”
Review of Cafe Mary Grace

Cafe Mary Grace
Ranked #1 of 26 Dessert in Taguig City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love the success story of Cafe Mary Grace.....could you imagine that they started small with a home bakeshop selling their famouse Mary Grace cheese ensaimadas. And now, people visit this Cafe (all over Metro Manila) to eat a traditional Filipino breakfast, quick lunches of pasta and salad, and their cheesy ensaimadas best to be eaten with a cup of hot chocolate.Whenever I feel sad and lonely, i just run to the homey ambiance of Cafe Mary Grace and enjoy my comfort food.....their cheesy ensaimada with hot chocolate.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Mary Grace

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Its a very cozy place to meet up with friends. They serve pastas, salads and mostly desserts! Delicious to bring home to family.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have eaten in Mary Grace 4x and all those times it has never failed my taste buds. I had the Filipino breakfast - pandesal and kesong puti and salad, other salad, pasta - tomato and herb, pinoy tsokolate, coffee, tea and lastly you should not leave the place without eating dessert! My favorite is the choclate truffle cake. My mom said, it is a little bit pricey but she was satisfied, when she saw her salad serving - good, fresh looking lettuce, home made vinaigrette. You dont see that in some restaurants. Of course, you don't go home without the ensaymada as pasalubong.

The cafe is something Pinoy to be proud of.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I particularly love the cake selection esp mango benne. Its not too sweet and the taste lingers in your mouth. Its heavenly lip smackingly great!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We went AL fresco dining on a cool march evening. We ordered 2 salads. One with papaya and mango dressing. Very good and healthy combination, delicious too. The second salad had a black olive dressing. This one is a little different- black olives must have been put in a blender and then olive oil was added. Good to try. The pasta which was ordered was the fettuccine with Spanish sardines. Sardines were aplenty, but pasta was a little to sour for my taste.
Chocolate and mango cake slices were ordered to sweeten the meal. Yummy

I would give this restaurant an above average rating (4 stars) if prices were a little lower.
My friend tells me that among all the restaurants in this particular area, this is the one with the most value. He might be right.