TripAdvisor

Pound by Todd English
Order Online
Ranked #36 of 785 Restaurants in Taguig City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After seeing the movie ‘Ad Astra’ and continuing having a debate over the merits of the said movie, we decided to try our luck at this resto in grnblt3. Newly named flatteries x pound since they now serve other entrees besides burger. Since it was our first time we ordered their Amsterdam burger which was a bit cheaper than the foi gras burger and a spicy shrimp garlic flatbread and chicken pesto. Burger was superb. It was delicious, tasty and very soft. Did say you must have it medium or medium well. Sadly the latter two, flatbread and chicken pesto was so so and forgettable. Service was very quick and staff courteous. Kudos to their personal asst manager who was so very nice and friendly. Price point is ok. Would I recommend it, definitely yes specially for the burgers. And only for the burgers. Forget the others they not worth your money.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (95)

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

An odd layout with the restaurant split into two halves, front and back, but still well worth a visit.

A range of burgers, sliders and wraps with a choice of beef and chicken, some pasta dishes, and always a selection of wings on offer.

Food is served quickly and has always been tasty in several visits. I usually try the sliders and the mixed wings, enough to fill me in an evening.

I’ll definitely continue to visit once in a while.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

The food was okay . They could improve on their service time especially the bill. The restaurant was clean.

Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in and had an Amsterdam burger and the truffle risotto tots. Both very tasty and served in less than 5min (notably not very busy ~2:30pm on a Monday).
Free n reviewing the menu, while limited, was clearly focused on great tasting dishes that could be sold into the local economy.
A great lunch for Php495 (less than $10) including a local beer. In future I will never have a burger anywhere else when in the area !

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

My friend brought us here for dinner. The ambiance was quite nice, staff were great! Food prices, they were quite cheaper compared to other restaurants but food quality is bomb! I liked the Pasta, poutine, burgers... i means what’s not to like??
I just hope they have more dessert choices..
but other than that,,, i look forward to my next visit again.

Date of visit: June 2019