“Huge starter!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The huge mixed starter is AMAZING!!! Every bit of it tastes great.
The two times I have visited it wasn't very busy (off season) but the staff were attentive and the food arrived quickly.
My only downside is I have been too full to sample the dessert menu!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Looks a bit like a touristtrap from outside, and the restaurant is quite big. However, we were surprised by the quality of food and a wide menu. Food is absolutely excellent and the staff is very kind offering a super service. A pleasant place to visit when/if you pass Lajatico!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

A big thank you to Marianna and her staff at La Vallata. It was just lovely for my wife and I to stop off for a great meal in your amazing restaurant in a wonderful setting and served by your very friendly and helpful staff, despite catering at the same time for a wedding party with 120 guests. I have told all my friends about the amazing La Vallata Ristorante. It was just the perfect start to a wonderful evening at Andrea Bocelli's fantastic concert in the incredible location of the Teatro Del Silenzio. It was part of my wife's birthday and the whole experience was just unforgetable, so thank you again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

It was recommended to us by our Concierge at Villa Podere Le Sensaie, as the closest one, but it turned out to be food and service wise an average one. We were given to understand that this area of Pisa is in an industrial area and therefore, the good restaurants are further away. The family run restaurant further in to the town was better and we have a review on that too.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Was every thing nice and soo good,very good food,the service was really comfortable.The landscape around the restaurant its fantastic and this parts of Toscana its not popular but I bet about few year become famous too.