“overnight stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denton
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very clean spacious and comfortable. Friendly well mannered staff. Service with a smile! The only problem was accessing it from motorway, not well signposted especially as we were coming from a very busy roundabout!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
PremierInn-TL, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your review

I am pleased to hear that your stay with us here at Denton was comfortable.

Thank you for mentioning how friendly you found our team, I will be sure to pass on your comments to them

Hope to see you again soon

Kelly Pickles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
kidderminster
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Premier did it again. We try to stay at a Premier whenever we travel. The Denton property is quite new and we enjoyed it as much as we ever do. I'm not sleeping well at the moment but enjoyed a really good night's sleep at this property.I only ever have a continental breakfast and it is always well done. The hotel is a bit awkward to find and the post code didn't even feature on my TomTom. I was informed this is a regular problem.
As a hotelier of some forty years experience I think Premier have got it just right.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for a lovely review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a good nights sleep.

I will pass on your comments regarding breakfast its always lovely to hear that our guests enjoy their time in there to.

Unfortunately Tom Tom have not put us on their navigational system, I think this is something I will look in to. We do however have alternate postcodes and directions to reach us so please get in touch with the hotel before your stay and we will be more than happy to help.

See you again in the near future.

South Shields
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Recently stay here for one night whilst in manchester visiting the christmas markets and we must say we were not disappointed with what we got. The hotel is situated around 7 miles outside the city centre. We have stayed at a number of premier inn around the UK and this is certainly up there with the best. Check inn was smooth and very welcoming. We were given a family room in the new part of the hotel (think it was new anyway). The room was clean, fresh, modern and ample size for a family of three. We opted for the breakfast that was prepared fresh to order, something of a change from other premiers we have visited. The breakfast was of great quality and went down well before our head back up north. We didn't manage to eat at the restaurant as by the time we arrived it was nearly time for bed for the little one and we didn't release until the next morning during breakfast that we could have ordered takeaway.. If you are staying in manchester we would certainly recommend a stay at this hotel and we will most definitely be using these facilities in the near future. Keep it up Premier Inn Denton, you are doing a great job and something some of the other big names could learn from.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
What an amazing review,

I am so glad to hear that your stay with us at Denton was enjoyable,

We take pride in maintaining our high cleanliness and customer service levels, and it is fantastic that you have recommended our hotel for anyone coming to stay in Manchester.

I will pass on your comments to my team and also the breakfast team

See you again in the near future.

North Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

What a find! Last stay in a Premier inn was disappointing so was not sure what too expect here! Well denton premier inn, you are brand began cv ing, why,? Spotless rooms not a mark, fab comfy beds, nice decor, facilities were better than some more expensive hotels, very very impressed. Well placed for visiting Manchester we can't fault the staff and considering hotel near busy motorway as well as airport hardly heard a sound. Food was good from brewers fayre on site , nothing a larger carte but just good food, staff lovely.Denton rock premier inn has restored my faith in this brand , indeed, so impressed was I that another weekend has all ready been booked for next Feb.all in all very very good.

Room Tip: All rooms good
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review

I am delighted to hear that we have restored your faith in Premier Inn and that you gave our company a second chance.

I will be sure to pass all your comments on to the staff whom all work really hard to make sure your stay with us is comfortable.

Look forward to seeing you in February

Runcorn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

A really good place to stay. Friendly helpful staff. Quick check in due to doing this online a few days before. The room was spotless. The bed and pillows were very comfy and we heard no sound from the rooms around us. The room was set up really well. They have thought of everything. Plenty of plug sockets. A hair dryer with a mirror and good lighting with more plug sockets next to it. What more can a girl ask for. Somewhere to do your hair and makeup without any hassle. This hotel has got it right. You can control the temperature of the room easy enough. There was plenty of hot water. The shower wasn't very powerful but it did the trick. We would stay here again for sure. The food in the pub next door wasn't the best in the world but it did the trick. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again but the hotel made up for this.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
PremierInn-TL, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much what an amazing review, in fact i couldn't have sold it better myself

I am delighted you found everything you needed in your recent stay with us. I apologise that on this occasion the pub did not meet your expectations, but am very glad to hear that it did not put you off coming to stay with us again. Maybe even give the restaurant another try as we do get some fantastic reviews .

I look forward to seeing you in the near future

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Have been meaning to review for months. Visited Manchester in June for the Robbie Williams concert and found the Premier Inn in Denton a perfect base. I had never visited this area before and I loved it. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. As I was staying on my own, I was given a room on the first floor that was not too far from the stairs. Thank you.
The room was great with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Everything was clean and in good condition.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
PremierInn-TL, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review

All of our team here at Denton are dedicated to making our guests stay a positive and enjoyable one, we are very pleased you chose our hotel and we look forward to you visiting us again in the near future.

Colchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Fantastic accommodation, clean, quiet with spacious rooms and helpful staff. Shame about the Stable Gate Brewers Fayre. Our evening meal experience was awful service and poor quality food. Fortunatly we had brought our own breakfast!

• Stayed November 2013

I am sorry to hear that your experience in the Brewers Fayre wasn't an enjoyable one, I will make sure your feedback is passed on to the relevant manager. But on a more positive note I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, our team work very hard to maintain the high level of cleanliness and in providing a friendly atmosphere.

we hope you choose to stay with us in the near future.

Kelly Pickles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denton
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
Barton Villa
Barton Villa
#1 of 1 in Dukinfield
Premier Inn Stockport South Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel? Share your experiences!