“Great food and staff”

Brewers Fayre Stable Gate
Ranked #27 of 40 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A destination for friendly get-togethers and family outings, Brewers Fayre - Stable Gate serves classic pub food in a warm and homely setting. Themed menus showcase recipes inspired by exciting international cuisines types, with each week night staging different all-you-can-eat buffets. Indulge in Chinese, Tex Mex and nostalgic chip shop evenings, while a crowd-pleasing carvery is served on Sundays.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We went as a family for my grandsons birthday. I would reccomend the chinese buffet, great choices and good tasty food. The lady who showed us to our table was lovely and made our night better as we could she she was caring. We have been there quite a few times during the day and even over Xmas, but last night was the best ever, there were 16 of us, and we were looked after so good. The food was delicious too.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Arrived at restaurant in good time to for the offer on the menu. Had to wait 10 mins for the table and about 10 minutes in the queue to pay, by which time they said they couldn't honour the offer as it was past the time it finished. Not my fault, they should of been more efficient. Spoke to duty manager who just argued the point, not what I want at the start of an evening. In the end our party walked out as found this unfair and they were just pulling a fast on. The cost was irrelevant, just felt like I was been ripped off. To be honest it's just like glorified fast food. Go somewhere else there's plenty of choice. Nothing special. Extremely poor service.

1  Thank Speedbird1CheshireUK
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Went to the stable gate last night and was expecting standard pub food and service but was very pleasantly surprised. The staff were very attentive and happy to engage in conversation. At one point the chef brought some food direct to our table which was a nice touch. Also after finishing their rather large sharing sundae with my wife, we joked that we should get an award. A few minutes later we recieved a small bottle of wine which was a really great surprise. Cant recommend the place highly enough

1  Thank craig r
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Pretty much standard Brewery Fayre, but worth a visit if you've got kids. Starters to share is a good option to be honest rather than the main courses.

2  Thank HydeVeggieMan
Reviewed November 1, 2012

went to the stable gate last night and it was pretty much what i expected. they had a 2 for £10 deal on the main meals so i plumped for the chicken burger. I was asked if i wanted bacon and cheese and as i thought it was part of the deal i said yes. my missus had the smothered chicken which was reasonable and my son and his friend had bangers and mash. for pudding my sons friend just wanted a bowl of ice cream and as jelly and ice cream was on the kids meal deal i thought that the ice cream would just come under the same deal, however after paying the bill i realised we had been charged extra for the cheese and bacon and an extra £1.25 for the ice cream. its not a lot of money but its not made clear that you will get charged for this so just be careful. the play area kept the young minds happy for an hour or so, which is never a bad thing, so all in all it was ok, if a bit awkward to get to.

1  Thank paddy121972