“Brilliant going again soon”

Brewers Fayre Stable Gate
Ranked #26 of 40 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A destination for friendly get-togethers and family outings, Brewers Fayre - Stable Gate serves classic pub food in a warm and homely setting. Themed menus showcase recipes inspired by exciting international cuisines types, with each week night staging different all-you-can-eat buffets. Indulge in Chinese, Tex Mex and nostalgic chip shop evenings, while a crowd-pleasing carvery is served on Sundays.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We live close by to this brewers fayre and we love it. Not been for a while but took my grandma as a treat for her 80th birthday we didn't book but were accommodated with a chair for my grandma to rest on while they cleaned and set up a table for her , everything was clean and well organised every offer was explained the lady who room out order behind the bar was very informative and helpful she put through the order exactly how we asked and read it back out to us explained about offers by filling out questionnaires online and explained about refills on drinks. We love our meal my mum had chicken and bacon salad which was a decent portion size she loved it my grandma has steak and ale pie peas and jacket potato she also loved every bit I have smothered chicken which was delicious. It was on a busy Sunday so understandably better to book a table when you can. I am returning again to try out their all you can eat and drink breakfast buffets can't wait.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Often a long wait for a table at peak times.
Nothing special.
Self service. Would be ideal if you had a waitor service instead of queuing at the til for your orders.
Reasonably priced.
Big car park.
Good childrens play area inside and out.
Close to the motorway - not great for public transport.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We have used this local pub/restaurant for some time and had a few fine meals there. On our last 2 visits we have noticed that the quality of food is going down. Last Sundays carvery the veg looked great but had no taste, stay home and have a iceland TV dinner it will taste the same.On our previous visit we had a theme night Chinese buffet. Please leave this option off your to do list, to say it was bland and inofensive is as kind as I can be.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Choice of food excellent but not for the calorie conscious. I like the themed options each night and very good value. Staff were polite and helpful and I did not have to wait too long for the food.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We visited the Stable Gate on one of their "specials" evenings only to be disapointed at the quality and standard of food and presentation. We will not be going back in a hurry and never again to their special nights. Very very disapointed.