“Good atmosphere, Small in a good way, great service and food”
Review of San Remo

San Remo
Ranked #32 of 40 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were staying in Denton and found this restaurant. I went to see where it was and I asked some customers who were leaving if they would recommend San Remo. They were full of praise for the food the friendly service and said that they were regulars.

We booked for an early evening meal and took advantage of the "Early Bird" menu which suited us fine although we happily paid extra for ice cream which was not part of the deal. Our fish was excellent, in a lovely sauce and with beautifully cooked vegetables. We decided to have the Prosecco which was a great choice.

The staff were very friendly and efficient yet the atmosphere was still really relaxed. The interior was tastefully reminiscent of Italy. We loved it.

1  Thank Bill B

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my family have eaten at San Remo quite a few times and always have a great time. Amazing food, great customer service! 4 of us went this Saturday and as always, it was lovely. Can't wait to eat here again!

1  Thank dlm1234
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We go for the Early Bird menus Monday to Thursday starting at £10-50 for a 3 course meal and have never been disappointed. Small warm and welcoming Italian restaurant in the centre of Denton. Parking at the rear. Would certainly recommend San Remo

1  Thank Crawford21
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Went with family to celebrate my 50th birthday. The staff were friendly & attentive. Menu & specials excellent. Food was gorgeous. Received a complimentary drink when paying the bill for my birthday. Recommend a visit.

1  Thank TraceyK352
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I don't write reviews but after my experience here I thought I would. We came on a Sunday with our 2 children the waitress's working are so welcoming and professional. The food is amazing and well priced and so fresh! For a Sunday tea time it was busy so I would advise to book. At end of evening we got a complimentary drink and the children got some sweets. As a family we had a lovely evening and will certainly return in the near future

1  Thank Isme1975