“Best Tapas restaurant in Tameside”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Denton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was booked last month for a colleagues leaving do.

The food was incredible! Absolutely gorgeous. Beautifully decorated restaurant!

Reasonably priced, definitely will be returning & recommending to friends in the future!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Meal lovely but few staff on shift had to go to bar for our drinks and wine order and coffee would of expected table service asked for table to be cleared several times

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to this restaurant and was not disappointed. Food was fantastic, waiters friendly and helpful. Portion sizes were reasonable as was the price.
Highly recommend

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Celebrated my daughter's 18th birthday with family here. Everyone enjoyed their food, the atmosphere is lovely and the staff are very friendly and attentive. The only bug-bear I have is that there is only one option for me, as a vegan - which I've had both times I've been. It's a nice veggie paella but I would like to try something different!

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I visited Los Amigos yesterday with my twin brother for our birthday lunch. It was amazing. Food was perfect. So tasty. Excellent service. Thanks so much. It is such a lovely restaurant and I can’t believe I haven’t been before. My new favourite. Here’s to lots more visits!

Date of visit: August 2019