“Great hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Middleton
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Great hotel”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Would recommend this hotel the rooms are very nice, extra pillows, lots of channels on the tv and free internet. A bargain! The staff are very nice, helpful and welcoming. We will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank ellogena
David M, Manager at Comfort Inn Manchester North, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and that there were enough chanells on the TV for you to choose from.

All the staff aim to please and make sure you have a pleasent stay while you are with us.

Hope to see you again on your next trip down this way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 2, 2014

What a very nice welcoming hotel. The staff couldn't do enough for me in my hour of need. David and Jamal helped me tremendiously when I had to spend more nights than I thought due to a miss communication. If it wasnt for those guys I would of been stranded.
The hotel is very clean,tidy and has a relaxing atmosphere. There was nothing I could complain about with this hotel and would reccomend it highly to anyone. The room was a good size very warm and the bed very comfortable and I had no trouble sleeping and the amenities are very adequate. Free WIFI more than some hotels give. Plenty of parking which was a plus for me. I had shops and eateries near by. I have nothing to complain about and i will definitely return again!! Once again thanks to David and Jamal for making my unfortunate situation a pleasant one.

3 Thank ShirlB8
David M, Manager at Comfort Inn Manchester North, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review. It was realy great to meet you and have you stay with us.
The staff were only too pleased to help, as that is what we are here for. To make your stay a more pleasent one.
We are so pleased you liked the room you were allocated, and it had everything you required for your stay.
If you are ever in the area again, we hope you will come and see us.
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 31, 2013

would stay here again - plenty of parking and very reasonably priced

didn't have the breakfast so cant comment - the room was large and warm and the bed comfortable

large TV with lots of channels :)

for sub £40 you simply cant complain

2 Thank martinfjlewis
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. So pleased you enjoyed your stay and there were enough TV channels for you to choose from.
Look forward to seeing you again if you are ever this way again.
Aubusson
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Pleasant, friendly staff, very willing to help me with my luggage as a ground-floor room that I had requested was not available. Comfortable bed, good-size room, quiet location with plenty of parking. Free WIFI a bonus.

2 Thank LynnMHutch
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review.
We do try and make sure the hotel is as quiet as possible. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we could be of service to you.
We aim to please.
If you are ever down this way again we look forward to seeing you.
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 13, 2013

On arrival I was told that they did not have a booking for me, eventually they found it and then informed me that no breakfast would be available in the morning(No explanation).Was told I could go to Sainsburys which is just up the road.(Not happy),cafe does not open until 8am.
Apparently there were 11/12 people booked in for breakfast.
Room freezing,no heating turned on,Window seals mouldy,bed uncomfortable,.Overnight room also very cold.Cob webs hanging from Lights.
I think almost every floor board in the place squeeks.
The pub/Restaurant next door.The staff need training on customer service.Cutlery dumped on the table along with some vinegar sachets.Food dumped down and left.
Very poor service.Poor Hotel..
The vending machine in the reception was also empty.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Comfort Inn Manchester North, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Travelers are raving about these Middleton hotels

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The hotel was nice enough and clean enough. The pub next door was brilliant and convenient. However on the night I went down to reception to get the Wifi and there was nobody at reception. The bell to call someone also didn't work so I was waiting for about 20 minutes. Other than that it was very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed for one night in september. The hotel was clean and the room comfortable. The bathroom was clean and we'll kept. Meals were served in the pub next door and although the food was ok the service was not fantastic. Overall though the hotel was good, however I had to complain about the noise from the floorboards above my room which creaked badly. Typical then that the people in the room above decided to stomp back and forth for an hour at half midnight. I complained next morning and got refund under their goodnight scheme. The staff said that HQ knew about the issue (flooring) and were trying to sort it out. Apart from that a nice little hotel about 15 min drive from the man city ground / velodrome.

• Stayed September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleton
Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel
Travelodge Manchester Birch M62 Westbound
The Royal Toby Hotel
The Royal Toby Hotel
#2 of 6 in Rochdale

Been to Comfort Inn Manchester North? Share your experiences!