“Friendly staff”

Comfort Inn Manchester North
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Middleton
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Maybe not the most modern hotel in the group and the hallway to the bedrooms was cold but the bedroom was as you would expect it in a Premier. Staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Would be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis N

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have stayed in numerous Premier Inns over the years but not for a while so I was quite surprised when I arrived here last week. The room was a lot more sparse than I remember from my previous visits. Not very welcoming but the worst thing of all was on getting out of bed in the middle of the night to open the window for some fresh air I gave my head a massive bang on the sloping ceiling right next to the window.I'm sure a while ago there eas a settee under the window which prevented this. To me it was more like a Travel lodge which I know to be less appealing.
i must say the staff were very helpful and printed off maps and booked taxis for us.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ManchesterFoxylady
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great staff, usual quality room for Premier Inn - never been disappointed yet. The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is because we had a noisy family directly upstairs - although this was only about 8am when we were trying to lie in so it wasn't too bad - and no fault of the hotel's. The pub next to it that we went to for breakfast and tea was also very good.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had a very enjoyable stay at this Premier inn. It was very clean with welcoming, friendly staff and were very family friendly. We would stay there again. My husband and I travelled with our 3 young children aged 5,4 & 1yrs and the family room was perfect or us with a large double bed, two singles and a cot made up on arrival which made it easy for us to settle straight in after a simple check in process.

3  Thank Cheryl B
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed on the £19 per night deal. Great newly refitted room with queen sized bed,immaculate and very clean and warm. Would use again.
The only slight downside was the breakfast in the pub, they seemed to rush you and we're abrupt.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor but there is no lift.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank RailbirdCarlisle
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This Premier is excellent! Close enough to central Manchester, but far enough out to not be chaotic. The staff are second to none - Tricia on Reception ... what a star! We have stayed here on and off for the past year, just for 1 or 2 nights at a time, and yet she remembers us, why we are there and is just so welcoming!
The rooms are excellent too. Family rooms are much larger than a lot of Premier's and the kids have proper beds, with space beside them; excellent for getting a good nights sleep!
Hot water is plentiful, towels are soft and squeeky white clean. If you drink all the coffee, they happily give more.
The Wilton, where Breakfast is served is also excellent. Yes it's just across the car park - all of 20 steps! But nothing is too much trouble there. We ate in the evening too - 2 meals for £10.... absolutely brilliantly! No small portions here, and excellent service too.
I could continue, but won't - I'll just highly recommend it instead! Although, if I can't get a room the next time I want to, due to it's popularity, well.... check it for yourself!

1  Thank Val L
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent stay with a very welcoming receptionist. We had two rooms which were both very clean and comfortable. It was great to have a telly that actually works when you needed it especially travelling with kids. Food at the Wilton was also very nice, hot and filling. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleton
Best Western Broadfield Park Hotel
The Royal Toby Hotel
The Royal Toby Hotel
#2 of 6 in Rochdale
Premier Inn Manchester (Heaton Park) Hotel

Been to Comfort Inn Manchester North? Share your experiences!