“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Just got takeaway from this restaurant and the food was fantastic. The portions were large as well so it was really good value too. There is a good range of both Chinese and Thai dishes on the menu, we choose a quite a few dishes and they were all good.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank anfaev

Oldham, United Kingdom
“Top nosh”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Had several meals from here ,all of which are of top quality , standard is always high, very clean and great friendly service .
Great for kids too .
The duck is one of the best we have had, very filling indeed.
Worth a visit and you will be back for more

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Stacey b
“Great Food and Superb service.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I've been a few times, I had my sons birthday there really good food, recently my daughter turned 18 there was 16 of us, it was fabulous they put up all the decorations I'd dropped of earlier in the day and added some of there own. They brought the cake out, my daughter received a lovely bottle of red wine in a silver bag as a present from them the food was superb the staff are really lovely people they can't don't enough for you really friendly, try it if you fancy a nice meal you won't be disappointed.

2 Thank Abbeybongo
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“birthday nite out”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

nice food lovely cocktails a little slow on service but the staff are very friendly all in all we had a good nite with sis in law and friends

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Janie C
Ludlow, United Kingdom
“Great Service, food could be better.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We ate here on 29th Dec 12. We booked a table at 7pm as we had a child with us but there wasn't any need as we were the only people in for the first half hour. The decor is very modern and clean looking. I should imagine that when it is busier the atmosphere is great. The staff were very friendly and considerate but the food was a little lacking. We ordered the mixed platter to start but most of it was very greasy and overcooked and I suspect it could have been left over from an early service and refried. The main course was not particularly hot and because the restaurant was a little chilly the dishes were cold before we had finished them. The chicken had obviously been soaked in Bicarbonate of Soda giving that plastic chicken effect which some people like but I don't. I would prefer it to have the texture of chicken.

I cannot fault the service and maybe had we eaten later the food may have been better. Would I eat there again? Probably not.

• Visited December 2012