“lovely place”

Karim's
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“lovely place”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Went out with friends for a meal not been to Karims before me and the hubby but our friends had .. So we didn't know what to expect .. The food was excellent and the choice was excellent to .. never been to a buffet style indian restaurant before its was tops .. loved it .. from walking in and the indian man greets you at the door to leaving loved every minute of it ... the staff was excellent the food was excellent .. would recommend it ... we are going again soon taking our friend back to say thanks to them for introducing to it ... cant wait try it ...

1 Thank pat433

“Not worth it.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Took the family out for a meal, food was as though it was from the day before. Nothing was fresh. Disappointed. There are plenty more better places to eat.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kingpow
“Great value”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I went here with my family of 2 children and my partner. My partner has beeb before but was a first for me. As soon as you enter your greeted by a lovely friendly man wearing all this fancy clothing which was nice to see they made an effort to go all out fir the first person that greets you. We was seated quickly as it wasn't to busy we went on a Wednesday about 6 ish. They give you plates so you can help your self. They had lots to choose from that are in copper ball style warmers. I love chicken tikka masala so that was my first choice of curry to start with. I must say it wasn't the best iv had butwas nice enough, it could of been Abit more creamier and sweeter for my liking but had plenty of big chicken pieces init. j tried a few other dishes abd liked the lamb bhuna the meat was very well cooked. The meat samosas where very nice and the cheese onion ones. They did have a few English dishes for the kids to have if they didn't want curry. The lamb lasagna was nice and the fish pakoras where like fish bites which went down well with my youngest. I would say Theres plenty of choice but I would say they could of listed which curries where hot mild medium and the could of had more choice of nann bread and also have sauses to go with the popadoms. Overall we had a great meal the staff where very attentive and was very friendly and interacting with our children. The deserts are limited but they had a great chocolate cake which was very nice and most people like cake. The price was very good fir the service and food we received. We tried the mango lassi and it was very very nice it complimented the food very well. We are going back next week with family and are looking forward to it. The price changes after 7 and as we was leaving we saw a lot more cars arriving so they must be busier after 7. There's only a few quid in price different which is good.

1 Thank shaunnagreen
Whitworth, United Kingdom
“OH WHAT A DIRTY PLACE”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Both my husband and myself dine out quite a lot and we have never been to such a dirty, noisy, unfriendly and staff with attitude problems restaurant. First time and last at THIS place, can't call it a restaurant. PLASTIC PLATES!!!!!!!! Most of the food cold or lukewarm. One pce of chicken I cut into jelly inside (raw) took 15 mins to get a glass for water.Asked for folks 10mins later a dozen+ arrived.Children running around chasing each other around buffett table, tables and seating area not being supervised this was all night.Carpet could do with one mega clean.Don't know were other people have been to eat that have put their reviews on tripadvisor but I don't think I would like to go to the places they have eaten at. Not worth the money wouldn't pay £2.99 let alone £12.99.A few friends who took us and my husband were ill all that night.

3 Thank patd07
“LESTER”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have been a regular visitor for 4 years now, and this place can NOT be beat for price and value you can pick what you want to eat and go back as many times as you like there is a very good and varied choice of starters , main, also sweets you will be very impressed , you walk in go straight to your table and then go and pick what you want to eat so you can be eating right away NO waiting around till your meal comes absolutely the best choice.

1 Thank Les S