“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Johnstone
Bathgate, United Kingdom
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We spent one night in the Honeymoon Room at this hotel and it was excellent. The staff are all very helpful and pleasant, the food was very good and the room was wonderful. A special mention of the sunken jacuzzi bath, great! All in all a very good break.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Johnstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Just had Fundraising Dance at the Lynnhurst. Everyone had a fantastic night and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel. The upstairs function suite was superb with a excellent sound system for our DJ to plug into, the lighting was spot on, and the bar staff were attentive and even helped out drawing the raffle!

I also had an enjoyable meal in the bar, where the bar staff yet again excelled themselves to make us welcome and nothing was too much trouble for them.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Tilburg, The Netherlands
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Stayed at this hotel recently with our curling team. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Easy walking distance from shops and station with good connection into Glasgow. Now and again you do notice a plane coming in to land at the airport, but it didn't really bother us. Too bad we were woken up at around 6 in the morning by a false fire alarm. Still, better that it is a false alarm. We stayed for 5 days and were very pleased with our choice of hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Elderslie, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 1, 2011

we had a great time at our wedding reception held on the 2nd of october at the lynnhurst.sandra scott works very hard to ensure that everything is in place for your perfect wedding and nothing is too much trouble for her.the food served at the meal was a very high standard and all of our guests have commented on the high standard of the meal.the honeymoon suite is fabulous .the staff worked very hard to ensure that the meal was served promptly.the only slight problem we had was getting an extra table for the evening guests but that was the only minor complaint we had.all in all the staff at the lynnhurst work very hard to provide a very high standard of hospitality.

Room Tip: get the honeymoon suite if possible!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank savsu
Reviewed October 30, 2011

The hotel staff and management made a first class job of hosting my daughter's wedding and reception on 21st October, 2011.
The venue is perfect and the standards of service together with the excellent organisation created a wonderful atmosphere which all our guests thoroughly enjoyed.
The staff ensured that the transition from ceremony through drinks reception, photographs, dining, dancing, buffet, etc., was very efficient and completely seamless.
Our relatives and friends who stayed overnight also reported first class standards in the rooms and room service.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Lynnhurst for any type of stay or function, but particularly for a wedding (we had 90 people for the full day and a further 70 for the evening reception).
Dick Madden.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed at the lynnhurst hotel johnstone for a family wedding in october. Had a wonderful stay and we were made to feel very welcome. A lot of very happy memories of our holiday in Scotland were made at this hotel! Well done to all the staff who catered for the wedding - your service was exceptional!

2 Thank Ozziejeff
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I was recently married on the 4/10/11 in the Lynnhurst hotel. The wedding was amazing all of our guests said this had been best wedding they had ever been to and this was a big thank you to the Lynnhurst staff. 2 evenings before my wedding myself, my mum and stepmum all went to the hotel the staff could not have been more helpful the food was amazing come to our room so fast and fresh we had an fantastic night. The organisation of my wedding from the wedding planner Sandra Scott and the hotel general manager sean was phenonomal they done most amazing job ever I never had to step foot into the function room until was all finished so I could spend time in the bar with my family and friends. The staff on the day was best iv ever seen staff at a wedding, so fast at everything and constantly making sure you was ok and had a drink or needed anything else. Onto the rooms in the hotel OMG most nicest rooms iv ever stayed in within a hotel and the price range was unreal all my family and friends had an amazing stay within the hotel. I was so sad to leave the hotel the day after it was an amazing experience. The food at the wedding reception was unbelievable normally when iv been to past weddings in other venues the food has been cold this was so fresh and piping hot couldn't believe how the chef done it as I never had a small wedding I reached the capacity the hotel holds it was unreal. The whole overall experience was brilliant and I am sure the hotel staff managers and wedding planners made this day more special for us I am so happy I picked this venue as the atmosphere was unbelievable.
I totally 1000% recommend this venue for anyone to have a wedding, party, nightaway, dinner or lunch as everything I had experienced in my 3 night stay was fantastic.
Thank you to all staff in the Lynnhurst hotel.

Mr and mrs Findlay

2 Thank Fawn-findlay
Also consider these accommodations in or near Johnstone
Bowfield Hotel & Country Club
Ashtree House Hotel
#4 of 9 in Paisley
Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf
Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort

Been to Lynnhurst Hotel? Share your experiences!