“Fantastic Wedding Day-3rd Sept 2011”
Review of Lynnhurst Hotel

Lynnhurst Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Johnstone
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My new husband & I would like to say a massive Thank You to Sean, Sandra, Susan & all the staff at the Lynnhurst Hotel for a fantastic wedding day. The service we received was absolutely fantastic from start to finish (first class). The management & staff went above & beyond the call of duty to look after us & our guests on our special day.
All our guests commented that the service was first class & the food & presentation of the food was fantastic. We had alot of guests from afar with us on the day & they all commented that they had a fantastic overnight stay at the hotel & enjoyed the breakfasts & would definately visit the hotel again if they were in the area.
We would highly recommend the Lynnhurst Hotel to any couples that are looking for a stunning wedding venue, you will not be disappointed.
Once again many thanks to everyone at the Lynnhurst for a fantastic day.
Michelle & Kieron Stewart

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shellytoots
There are newer reviews for Lynnhurst Hotel

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Good room but dark (energysaving?) The service in the restaurant wasn't good at all and the food could be better too.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 22, 2011

had the most amazing here, lynnhurst really cant do enough for you, everything was perfect the meals wee amazing and guests all commented how was such a fairy tale wedding taff were brill and honeymoon suite was fantastic wold love to do it all overagain ad i wouldnt hesitate in recommending lynnhurst, sandra and sean especiaslly are amazing at theirjobs and nothing is too much trouble. even outside u can chill loout and reaax :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank GlasgowChaz
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Stayed for one night and was very impressed with the facilities. Our room was very clean and well equipped.
We had an evening meal in the lounge, there was plenty to choose from and the food was well prepared.
We found the staff very friendly and helpfu and would definitley return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JRBEE
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I recently had the pleasure of staying at The Lynnhurst Hotel while in Glasgow on business and I have to say it put the larger chains to shame.

The Lynnhurst is a gorgeous 'boutique hotel' situated in a lovely quiet tree lined street. No expense has been spared on the transformation of two beautiful traditional houses which form the Lynnhurst.

I was, unfortunately, only staying for a couple of nights, but with it's easy links to Glasgow City Centre, I will be staying here again on my next visit.

The surroundings are beautiful, the food is superb and the staff were very attentive with nothing seeming too much trouble for them. The room I stayed in would put some 5 star suites to shame. It was called The Wallace Suite , and having stayed in many hotels throughout my life, both on business and pleasure, I can honestly say I have never stayed in a nicer hotel room.

When I was checking out, the staff were setting up for a wedding, and I had a peek into the function room, which I hadn't seen previously, and it looked spectacular. I could see why someone would choose this venue for the most important day of their life.

Credit where it's due and a huge thank you to you all. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank ascott1971
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The Michael Buble Tribute night was fantastic value for money, great food and staff attended to every need. Having stayed in the hotel on this occasion we have booked our Christmas night out for this year....DEFINATELY worth a visit!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We had our Wedding Ceremony & Reception here on 3rd July 2011, we had an amazing experience at the Lynnhurst from start to finish. They gave our family and freinds a day that will be talked about in months to come. We were so impressed by the staff, our meal and the presentation of the very last detail we cant recomment them high enough to anyone wishing to get married here.

A great place, and I know many of our wedding guests have already returned to enjoy the food and the hospitality at the Lynnhurst which is second to none.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrsRPaisley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Johnstone
Bowfield Hotel & Country Club
Ashtree House Hotel
#4 of 9 in Paisley
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf

Been to Lynnhurst Hotel? Share your experiences!