“Good Dining For All Tastes”
Review of Argo on The Parade

Argo on The Parade
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Norwood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had lunch at their other restaurant "Argo on the Square" Fantastic fresh food and wonderful coffee. Excellent service and nice friendly staff. A must to dine at in Adelaide. A short walk from the Victoria Square tram stop and close to Central Market.

There are newer reviews for Argo on The Parade

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Try their cleansing juices, energy treats and healthy wraps. The brunch menu is delicious too, especially vegetarian options. Vanilla slice to die for. We'll done. And try my favourite Vic square branch

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was my first meal on arrival in Adelaide and probably one of my best. A very popular spot and clearly favourite with the locals. Food was healthy and tasty and the service was great. I think I could have sat there all day chatting, connecting and drinking coffee. I'm from out of town, however, if I lived in Adelaide I would be a regular.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Argo has a great wide variety of food options from sweet to savoury, snacks to meals with vegetarian & gluten free options the choices are almost endless! The coffee is well known in the area for being one of the best and there are many teas, juices and other drink options for those non-coffee drinkers to enjoy. Any time I've been here its a hub of social interactions, families, friends, mates catching up for good conversation and lovely wholesome food. A must try!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love this place and go there at least weekly. I tend to go for a wrap or salad but I love the rest of the menu too (gourmet hot dogs, burgers etc), just don't seem to be able to go past my favourites each time! I try to be healthy and Argo tends to be reasonably healthy if you choose the right things!

I am amazed and how quick the service is every single time, which works to their advantage as it means they free up their tables more quickly. And the order is never wrong. The staff seem really well trained.

I also like the fact that they have healthy-ish sweet treats, but haven't had the chance to try them yet.